Oasis - Coastal Kitchen / Chef's Table / Suite Lounge - Photo

For those of you wanting a photo, here is a panorama of the layout on the Oasis. The left side is Coastal Kitchen, the middle has the bar and Chef's Table and the right side is the suite lounge. I couldn't get all of the suite lounge in the photo. The wall of windows continues behind me. The concierges sit at the small desk just to the right of the Chef's Table by the pole. The small buffet in the suite lounge is next to the windows all the way to the right in the photo. I hope this is helpful.

IMG_4320_zpsulll1ip1.jpg

For those of you wanting a photo, here is a panorama of the layout on the Oasis. The left side is Coastal Kitchen, the middle has the bar and Chef's Table and the right side is the suite lounge. I couldn't get all of the suite lounge in the photo. The wall of windows continues behind me. The concierges sit at the small desk just to the right of the Chef's Table by the pole. The small buffet in the suite lounge is next to the windows all the way to the right in the photo. I hope this is helpful.

IMG_4320_zpsulll1ip1.jpg

Thanks for posting. I wasn't expecting it to be so open plan !!! I think given that another person mentioned they could get in CK for dinner in a JS but couldn't use the lounge, I thought it may have been sectioned off more. At least I now know what to expect :D

Edited by Spurschick

Thanks for posting. I wasn't expecting it to be so open plan !!! I think given that another person mentioned they could get in CK for dinner in a JS but couldn't use the lounge, I thought it may have been sectioned off more. At least I now know what to expect :D

I thought dinner in CK was for those with a Gold Card. :confused:

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

I thought dinner in CK was for those with a Gold Card. :confused:

That's my understanding too. Both sets of doors require a gold card to open them. We happened to be up there on the night of Chef's Table, and I saw a couple with a written invite that got them in the door.

Yes, but it has been reported on here that JS are allowed to eat there for dinner. Maybe depending upon availability?

There has been some confusion because JS guests were allowed in CK when it was first announced on Quantum. When CK was added to Oasis, only GS and better were allowed. Not sure if it's been changed on Quantum and Anthem now. Typical Royal, consistently inconsistent.

There has been some confusion because JS guests were allowed in CK when it was first announced on Quantum. When CK was added to Oasis, only GS and better were allowed. Not sure if it's been changed on Quantum and Anthem now. Typical Royal, consistently inconsistent.

John&LaLa posted either today or yesterday a copy of the letter that he received in a JS's on Oasis in the last week or 2. It invited JS guests for dinner at CK subject to availability. They were to contact the concierge for reservations.

I am assuming that this is relatively new as this is the first that we are hearing of it. Perhaps they were finding that there were empty seats and decided to open it up a bit.

image.jpg1_zpskt9ecwc4.jpg

Edited by Ourusualbeach

John&LaLa posted either today or yesterday a copy of the letter that he received in a JS's on Oasis in the last week or 2. It invited JS guests for dinner at CK subject to availability. They were to contact the concierge for reservations.

I am assuming that this is relatively new as this is the first that we are hearing of it. Perhaps they were finding that there were empty seats and decided to open it up a bit.

Thanks Ken, I saw that and was confused, as usual. I''ll be interested to see how CK is handled on Anthem and Allure.

Maybe I need to see more pictures, but based on the above posting it looks rather empty and Spartan. Like a bus station time forgot......

LOL - It was taken mid-afternoon on a port day when no one but my parents and I were there. There were also 2 bartenders in the room. I thought it was the perfect time to take a photo.

The SL was very cold and noisy on our Oasis TA after dry dock. No CK, it was being built on the crossing.

The chairs and tables were not comfortable for sitting with a drink. They were tables set up to eat at.

Since then I gather they changed the furniture and also added blinds for the sun coming in. It was very white and silver/chrome if I remember and we were not too impressed with it. Very cold and with everyone talking it was noisy!!! It was one big space but CK wasn't there yet.

image.jpg1_zpskt9ecwc4.jpg

Thanks for posting the letter. You beat me to it:D

Agree, it was the first we heard of JS in CK as well. Can't argue with a letter:D