Suite Guest Entertainment Reservations

We had a suite on the Oasis in March. We still made reservations. The reserved suite seating was in the center of the balcony. Good seats but with the additional reservations, we could also get in early to sit below if we chose. On a side note, there is not any reserved suite seating for the comedy show. You must have a reservation. It was a hilarious show, but only for over 18.

We had a suite on the Oasis in March. We still made reservations. The reserved suite seating was in the center of the balcony. Good seats but with the additional reservations, we could also get in early to sit below if we chose. On a side note, there is not any reserved suite seating for the comedy show. You must have a reservation. It was a hilarious show, but only for over 18.

Sit down front on the aisle for Cats

We were in a RFS 2 weeks ago on the Oasis. I made reservations for everything, but it's not necessary. You do not need to sit in the suite reserved area. You just show your gold card at the door and sit where you want. The reserved area isn't always the best.

Definitely sit front row for Cats, which is not the reserved area.

You MUST make reservations for the Comedy Show - that is the only exception.

On a side note, if you're doing MTD, make reservations every night, but you'll never have to wait. Suite guest tables are held for 30 minutes past the reservation time. We never had to wait for a table - except the first night when we waited no more than 5 minutes. Some nights we ate at Coastal Kitchen, and I just let our waiter know the night before. I don't know if they still held our table or not though.

We were in a RFS 2 weeks ago on the Oasis. I made reservations for everything, but it's not necessary. You do not need to sit in the suite reserved area. You just show your gold card at the door and sit where you want. The reserved area isn't always the best.

On a side note, if you're doing MTD, make reservations every night, but you'll never have to wait. Suite guest tables are held for 30 minutes past the reservation time. We never had to wait for a table - except the first night when we waited no more than 5 minutes. Some nights we ate at Coastal Kitchen, and I just let our waiter know the night before. I don't know if they still held our table or not though.

Good info, thanks! For the Oasis, do you recall how many months before the cruise that you were able to make reservations for shows or specialty dinners?

Thanks again.

Good info, thanks! For the Oasis, do you recall how many months before the cruise that you were able to make reservations for shows or specialty dinners?

Thanks again.

Did not start working for us until about 2 months prior

Thanks again.

It opened on 1/15 for our 4/11 sailing.

Our friends are in a Owners Suite with MTD. There are three couples sailing together. Can our friends in the suite book dinner reservations for all 6 of us or do we book separately with the same time and all show up together. We were not able to all get the early dining time. Thanks

Our friends are in a Owners Suite with MTD. There are three couples sailing together. Can our friends in the suite book dinner reservations for all 6 of us or do we book separately with the same time and all show up together. We were not able to all get the early dining time. Thanks

If the bookings are linked, then one person should be able to book all the guests.

If the bookings are linked, then one person should be able to book all the guests.

Does that mean we must all be down for MTD or does that have nothing to do with linking reservations? Thanks so much.

Does that mean we must all be down for MTD or does that have nothing to do with linking reservations? Thanks so much.

You must all have MTD selected and have your reservations linked.

You may sit anywhere you please in the theater, ice skating rink or Aquatheatre whether you make a reservation or not, no matter what time you show up.:) We never made a reservation except for the comedy club, which is required due to the limited space.

What Bob said is correct about making the reservation for all if they're linked. That being said, if you don't link the reservations and you each make separate MTD reservations, you may just need to wait slightly longer on the first night for your table of 6. Every night thereafter, you'll have the same table and waiters. Just be sure to have the person in the suite check in. That should help with eliminating any wait (every night).

I have called the RCCL number twice to confirm this but have not spoken with anyone who can answer our question directly;

For instance, the only showing available left for CATS on our oasis cruise is 2pm on the day we are at the Bahamas; I asked if since we are in a suite (ATS) if there is special seating available at the shows without needing a reservation.. no one can answer!

:):D

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have called the RCCL number twice to confirm this but have not spoken with anyone who can answer our question directly;

For instance, the only showing available left for CATS on our oasis cruise is 2pm on the day we are at the Bahamas; I asked if since we are in a suite (ATS) if there is special seating available at the shows without needing a reservation.. no one can answer!

:):D

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

There is seating, just show the gold seapass card and you walk in and sit in the reserved seating or anywhere else.