May "sale" - check your bookings for price drop

As an update, we were originally booked In a cat F (8214) on Freedom, and was able to switch to 1802 Panoramic Ocean View and actually saved a little bit of money. Pricing dropped a bit, and our $100 cabin deposit was still honored. We did however, lose the BOGOHO on the premium drink package. No big deal, as we are not much for drinking, and we're having a hard time justifying over $700 for alcohol packages. Heck we don't drink $700 worth of alcohol in a year, let alone a week, so we were going to cancel the premium packages anyway.

Good to hear that people are still getting price drops. RC had a low price on Allure OV "D" balconies for Jan 15 2017. I booked April 29, then it dropped $75 on May 1, yesterday they raised it slightly. I think I did well on that one

I grabbed a great deal on boardwalk balcony, and saw the 75$ drop, but I would have lost $75 obc from my TA since total booking went below $1500 and lost the bogo50 drink package....so I left everything as originally booked. Checked today for friends and WOW, prices are way up, like 200+pp on all categories.

John in NC

I grabbed a great deal on boardwalk balcony, and saw the 75$ drop, but I would have lost $75 obc from my TA since total booking went below $1500 and lost the bogo50 drink package....so I left everything as originally booked. Checked today for friends and WOW, prices are way up, like 200+pp on all categories.

John in NC

I've noticed that prices have gone up a ton as well. It might be because RCI is introducing specials now but I really don't understand it. Even early fall is crazy. Ughh.

I checked the prices on our booked cruises, on our 2015 bookings the prices have gone up a lot from what we are paying.

Our 2016 booked cruises I was able to get a total of $850. reduction in price. The smallest amount $75. the largest $400.

It never hurts to check! :)

I checked the prices on our booked cruises, on our 2015 bookings the prices have gone up a lot from what we are paying.

Our 2016 booked cruises I was able to get a total of $850. reduction in price. The smallest amount $75. the largest $400.

It never hurts to check! :)

Nice.....an extra $850 in savings sounds more like additional future cruise deposits!

I've noticed that prices have gone up a ton as well. It might be because RCI is introducing specials now but I really don't understand it. Even early fall is crazy. Ughh.

Yeah, prices have gone up the past few months. Many here are getting price reductions, but it depends on when you locked in. We booked in December 2014 and they prices haven't come close to what we paid..and that was only a few months ago.

Just a heads up that there's a big drop today on balconies for the June 25 2016 southern caribbean A-B-C itinerary on Adventure. I re-priced last weekend after seeing this thread and saved $75. Thank you CC friends! Then, this morning I couldn't believe my eyes that it dropped $450! Re-priced with a quick call to the TA-done! Saved $903 for 2 of us in the room. So take a look if interested. Will probably not last.

John in NC

JohnBoy. ...wanted to say hi.....hope things are going good for you guys.....say hi to your friends for me.....like you...im still cruising :) Our annual Halloween cruise is coming again....the Inside price is down to $569 per person for the 10 day Regal Princess cruise October 24th

wish you could make it again.

A group of us are doing the RCL Jewel of the Seas Transatlantic cruise on April 28, 2016....15 days. .Ft Lauderdale to ROME for $699..Amazing price....

Looking forward to sailing with you guys again soon. ...

ROLAND