May "sale" - check your bookings for price drop

[quote name='monctonguy']mine has gone up, and no OBC now either....so happy dance cause I booked before it went up?..lol[/QUOTE]

mine was over $400 more... darn it.:D I guess I should agree to pay more, since if it had dropped I could have gotten money back. Fair is Fair, I have always heard people say.:D:cool:

jc

[quote name='descotes']Called my TA and they're not getting the same "lower" price that I'm getting online. They're calling RCCL now to see why. Crossing my fingers...

Thank you for the heads up though!!![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Just saved $175 on my D3 and $37 on my N cabin. That's $212 back in my pocket :)

Thank you again so much for posting this!

[B]Thanks so much just spent a few minutes with a wonderful agent on the D+ desk and saved:[/B]

[B]$150.00 x two on my B2B JS's AOS southern caribbean next May 2016.[/B]

[B]$75.00 on my D1 Alaska Sept 2015[/B]

[B]$38.00 on my FOV Alaska Sept 2015[/B]

[B]A good day :D[/B] Edited by Ashland

OP, I booked a cruise last year on Travelocity and didn't know that they never booked it with the cruiseline, until about a week before. You may want to check on that!

We just started shopping for our cruise next summer and today has the cheapest price for the same cabin we've been looking at over the past 3 days. I think it's because we are sailing with 2 little ones, so it's 1/2 off on 2, 3 & 4.

It's working for me now, but I had same issue when I was logged in to my cruises last week. You might try a mock booking as a new guest.

nope still not working...see if you can do a mock booking for grandeur of the seas april 17, 2016 out of Baltimore

update: must be my computer cause it will allow me to do it on my phone....no savings for me, but we just had a reduction a few weeks ago :)

Edited by bubba83

Ironically, it was Disney prices that had us return to RCL.

Hoping that RCL is not going to lose customers too.

Happy Anniversary!

We sailed with Disney this year because RCL prices were higher. Now that is saying something when I can sail on Disney cheaper than RCL!

Not liking any of the prices for next years cruise.

I was really hoping that BOGOHO was going to die....

I called about the 300 price drop on Feb 2016 sailing. I was told I would lose my BOGO discount and my taxes sale for port charges and taxes. It is not a savings for me.

Anyone else get that info?

If you reprice, you can only get the offer in effect at the time of the repricing.

That is kind of weird that a lot of these drops are the same as ours, around either $35-$38 or $75. I believe the promo states the drops start at $50 or $100 per stateroom. Guess prices got adjusted again:rolleyes:

Edited by molly361

That is kind of weird that a lot of these drops are the same as ours, around either $35-$38 or $75. I believe the promo states the drops start at $50 or $100 per stateroom. Guess prices got adjusted again:rolleyes:

Mine were from $75.00 - $150.00

The price on our cruise has dropped - spent 30mins on phone today to ask them if they would honour the change -- said No - whAt can I do?

Last year they honoured a £1700 drop.

I see you're in the UK - bookings outside the US/Canada are not eligible for price drops. We had this same issue on our first RCI cruise, which we booked through a local travel agent here in Australia.

We solved this problem by booking with a US travel agent for all cruises after that. Yes there are some hurdles with the time difference, but we receive great service, some OBC and we have had a number of price drops.