May "sale" - check your bookings for price drop

[quote name='orville99']My March 2016 FOS cruise is still almost twice what we booked it for in the original BOGOHO sale (although it is down $50 from last week)[/quote]

[B][COLOR=darkorchid]Same here! My cruise this coming October 2015 for the same category of room is over a thousand dollars more with the current BOGOHO then when I booked with the very first BOGOHO over a year ago (April 8, 2014)! I would have never booked it at the price it is right now![/COLOR][/B] :cool: Edited by bigque

Actually, the real BOGO50 deals were those who jumped in on it (like I did) a year ago before the rates were jacked up so high.

I booked the BOGO50 last May 2014 for my May 2016 cruise on the Allure. Since then, the price went up considerably for the cabin I booked. If I were to book my same cabin today with the BOGO50, I would actually be paying MORE than the original price without the BOGO50!

Buyer Beware...just sayin. ;)

YEA! $75 on 2017 sailing. Others in 2015 and 2016 not affected.
Thanks for the heads up-usually check often but not busy this morning working to pay for those cruises.;)

Our category for Liberty this summer is sold out and still a significant increase in price to go up to the next cabin level.

I have a res on another trip for next fall, and the price is exactly the same as when I booked in late March, to the penny, so no savings for us.

Thanks for the heads up, though!

[quote name='bigque'][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Same here! My cruise this coming October 2015 for the same category of room is over a thousand dollars more with the current BOGOHO then when I booked with the very first BOGOHO over a year ago (April 8, 2014)! I would have never booked it at the price it is right now![/COLOR][/B] :cool:[/quote]

Same with me..I had to purchase 2 cabins. I would never have been able to do so if I was booking it today. Total cost would be another 800 even with the BOGOHO!

[quote name='bouhunter']Yeah let's celebrate another scam sale:rolleyes: But if you look hard enough and the time/ship is right there are rare deals to be had.......[/quote]

Agreed.

Five cruises booked with the original sale. Three JS's and one balcony are now double+ and the remaining balcony is pretty close to double. First BOGOHO worked for us. Can't say that for any of the other so called sales.

[quote name='molly361']We saved around $75 on a couple and $35 on another couple of them- Lost some WOW OBC but received some military OBC instead

Every little bit helps:)[/quote]

Where or how is the military OBC listed. I cannot find it. Thanks

I had one price drop today for a 2017 reservation; saved about $75. Other bookings for 2015-16 all went up, so I chose not to reprice those.;)

Happy birthday BOGOHO...here's your hat, what's your hurry?;):D

[quote name='looking4info']Where or how is the military OBC listed. I cannot find it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's not combinable with any balcony discounts. I got it from their website

[B]BONUS:
Exclusive for members of the military forces (Check eligibility) •$25 OBC per stateroom for 3-5 night cruise
•$50 OBC per stateroom for 6-9 night cruise
•$100 OBC per stateroom for 10 night or longer cruise[/B]

I am on FOS next Feb. I have 2 staterroms a D1 and a D2,

I just phoned and got 200.00 off the D2
and 93.00 off the D1

No hassle, 5 min. of my time and I thought that I had a pretty good price to start with.
By the way this is Canadain Dollars