Princess Cruises 2016/2017 Americas

dmwnc1959

Out of curiosity I checked the 2017 sailing for the same cruise we have booked for March '16. The prices are virtually the same with the exception of the suites which are off the charts in terms of increase. Dang.

As soon as I woke up this am, I went ahead and called Princess for sailing I want to do in 2016---- For the first time, we only want to do a sideways inside cabin- we are usually mid or aft balcony or mini suite. Dave's review on the cabin he had and those pictures were perfect--- we realized that his cabin would be perfect for a 1 week cruise with just 1 sea day, and in October---

The prices are high right now, but it doesn't matter as I am sure that I will rebook several times to get the right perks any way. I wish that I wasn't so picky and could just take any cabin at last minute-- but that just doesn't work for me.

I hear ya! We had a sideways on the regal and loved it so as soon as they opened I jumped on the phone and booked the 10 classic canada out of Quebec in a sideways. the CB only has 5 of those rooms. Do you mind me asking what room you got on the regal for your cruise?

Having cruised from Houston these past two years and planning to do so again this year, I am really disappointed that Princess will no longer sail from there. I know there are issues, like many, I have been caught in some of the delays, fog, etc. But for me, they were such easy cruises to catch. I would love to hear Princess official reason for pulling out. Has anyone been given a reason from Princess personally? I like the new itineraries from Ft. Lauderdale but still disappointed to lose Houston.

Dave likes this cabin- albeit on caribe deck. For the 7 night sailing, we will probably eat most of our breakfasts and dinners at the buffet, which is just two flights up----we found Riviera deck very convenient for us on the Royal for that reason. We try real hard to make sure there is a cabin above and below us--