Princess Cruises 2016/2017 Americas

dmwnc1959

I so agree! We are waiting for the South America/Cape Horn cruises. Nothing about them on this release. Has anyone any idea when the exotics were released last year?

No, but the America 2016/17 schedule implies that Crown Princess should do the South America/Horn itineraries - there is a huge gap between December 2016 (West Coast) and March 2017 (Caribbean) in her schedule.

Looks like:

-Repo LA --> Valparaiso on Dec 04

-South America Dec - Feb/March between B. Aires and Valparaiso

-Repo B. Aires --> FLL in Feb/March

-Caribbean in March/April 2017

-Europe from April 2017?

Still wishing the winter Caribbean sailings would include some longer and more imaginative ones! (Doing the Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao one on the Caribbean is a nice start but it's still only 7 days)

Also, wish they'd send the Pacific back to Tahiti for the winter!

Maybe 2018. :D

THANK YOU! so much for posting that list of cruises. I'm disappointed that the Ruby won't be doing the Hawaii runs in 2017, but I'll just have to get myself excited for the Star, instead. I'm sure that won't be difficult. It's a cruise!

Still wishing the winter Caribbean sailings would include some longer and more imaginative ones! (Doing the Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao one on the Caribbean is a nice start but it's still only 7 days)

Also, wish they'd send the Pacific back to Tahiti for the winter!

Maybe 2018. :D

Love the ABC cruise. You could always do a B2B with that and something else. I'm thinking it would go very nicely and a B2B after our TA on Harmony OTS. 13 days + 7 days? Works for me!

Do you see the A B C islands all together on any other ship besides Caribbean Princess? My eyes are crossing trying to read that spread sheet!! I see some sailings that have two but not all three. I was hoping to find it on the Royal or Regal, but I think I'm out of luck.

I think this is what everyone has been wanting to see!

Guess I'm the only one that cannot open the file. :( Does it list the ports for the Nov 20th Panama Canal? Would it be easy for someone to copy and past the port names? Thanks

Guess I'm the only one that cannot open the file. :( Does it list the ports for the Nov 20th Panama Canal? Would it be easy for someone to copy and past the port names? Thanks

looks like it may actually start Nov 16 2016

16-Nov-16 Wed

ISLAND PRINCESS

VOYAGE #2636 DAYS19 Panama Canal Panama Canal (2-day Canal Experience w/overnight) Roundtrip Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, Huatulco, Puerto Chiapas, Puerto Quetzal, Panama Canal Partial Transit (including Miraflores Locks, Pedro Miguel Locks, and Gatun Lake)(OVERNIGHT), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), San Juan Del Sur, Manzanillo, LOS ANGELES

IS$2,399 OS$2,899 BALC$3,399 BLX BALC N/A M/S$3,999 SUITE$5,799 CAPTAIN CIRCLE LAUNCH SAVINS-$100 TAXES FEES PORT$390 NCF$475

Edited by cruzrbachoua

Thank you for posting the schedule. I was looking for the Royal 10 day cruises and hoping they would include all of the ABC islands. Guess I'll have to settle for 2 out of 3 again. Also wish the Regal would do some of the longer cruises.

here is a dumb question...what are the abc islands?

looks like it may actually start Nov 16 2016

16-Nov-16 Wed

ISLAND PRINCESS

VOYAGE #2636 DAYS19 Panama Canal Panama Canal (2-day Canal Experience w/overnight) Roundtrip Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, Huatulco, Puerto Chiapas, Puerto Quetzal, Panama Canal Partial Transit (including Miraflores Locks, Pedro Miguel Locks, and Gatun Lake)(OVERNIGHT), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), San Juan Del Sur, Manzanillo, LOS ANGELES

IS$2,399 OS$2,899 BALC$3,399 BLX BALC N/A M/S$3,999 SUITE$5,799 CAPTAIN CIRCLE LAUNCH SAVINS-$100 TAXES FEES PORT$390 NCF$475

Well that is strange about the date. :) Thank you for the information. Greatly appreciated.

Well that is strange about the date. :) Thank you for the information. Greatly appreciated.

Yeah i thought that odd too that they called out Nov 20 in the press release then have something different on the excel sheet...but i guess things could change from the excel to when they truly release...but hopefully not too much.

>> Crown Princess will offer a fall departure of the increasingly popular 28-day Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa itinerary which allows guests departing from Los Angeles to visit the idyllic South Pacific islands of French Polynesia and Samoa without the need to take a flight. <<

I can't seem to open the file listed. Will someone tell me the dates of the above cruise? Is it the same itinerary as previous years? Thanks.

Added: I see someone posted that the date is October 20. Is that correct? Can someone share the itinerary? Thanks, again.

Edited by KruzPrincess

Yeah i thought that odd too that they called out Nov 20 in the press release then have something different on the excel sheet...but i guess things could change from the excel to when they truly release...but hopefully not too much.

Now that I've seen the stops I'm a bit disappointed. When I read the release it said an overnight in Panama and of course I thought Panama City. But reading this again it's an overnight at the Gatun Lake in Panama. Was hoping to visit Panama City. Oh well. :)

>> Crown Princess will offer a fall departure of the increasingly popular 28-day Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa itinerary which allows guests departing from Los Angeles to visit the idyllic South Pacific islands of French Polynesia and Samoa without the need to take a flight. <<

I can't seem to open the file listed. Will someone tell me the dates of the above cruise? Is it the same itinerary as previous years? Thanks.

Here you go:

20-Oct-16 Thu

CROWN

voyage #3647 28 days Hawaii Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

LOS ANGELES, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Honolulu, Hilo, Maui (Lahaina), Cross the Equator, Pago Pago, Cross the International Dateline, Apia, Cross the International Dateline, Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti (Papeete), Cross the Equator LOS ANGELES

IS $3,499 OS $4,699 BALC $5,699 DEX BALC N/A M/S $7,299 SUITE $9,999 CAPTAIN CIRCLE LAUNCH SAVINGS -$100 TAXES FEES PORT $190 NCF$700

Now that I've seen the stops I'm a bit disappointed. When I read the release it said an overnight in Panama and of course I thought Panama City. But reading this again it's an overnight at the Gatun Lake in Panama. Was hoping to visit Panama City. Oh well. :)

I feel your disappointment. We were looking forward to more Canada ports in the 10 classic canada like this year they have Saguenay and Gaspe and Charlottown and only 1 new england port in usa...in 2016 they now have 3 us ports....that i have been to and didnt want to see again....but seeing quebec is sure to make up for it...

I noticed that, too.

An overnight in the middle of that lake????

I don't get it - what's different than sailing all night?

:confused::confused::confused:

I noticed that, too.

An overnight in the middle of that lake????

I don't get it - what's different than sailing all night?

:confused::confused::confused:

Karen do you know how to fish? I can bring an extra fishing pole. Certainly would be different. :)