Princess Cruises 2016/2017 Americas

dmwnc1959

Here you go:

20-Oct-16 Thu

CROWN

voyage #3647 28 days Hawaii Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

LOS ANGELES, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Honolulu, Hilo, Maui (Lahaina), Cross the Equator, Pago Pago, Cross the International Dateline, Apia, Cross the International Dateline, Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti (Papeete), Cross the Equator LOS ANGELES

IS $3,499 OS $4,699 BALC $5,699 DEX BALC N/A M/S $7,299 SUITE $9,999 CAPTAIN CIRCLE LAUNCH SAVINGS -$100 TAXES FEES PORT $190 NCF$700

Thank you! I guess the itinerary is the same. HAL has a couple extra ports in their version of this cruise, so I was hoping they might change it up a bit. Even so, I've been waiting a long time for this cruise and I think this might be the one I'll book.

Thank you! I guess the itinerary is the same. HAL has a couple extra ports in their version of this cruise, so I was hoping they might change it up a bit. Even so, I've been waiting a long time for this cruise and I think this might be the one I'll book.

I like the HAL itinerary also. If money were not an issue, I would probably book the HAL one.

We will probably book this one.

I didn't see September or October 2016 Caribbean in the Excel chart. Did I miss it somewhere or is it not available?

More often than not, the ships that will eventually be in the Caribbean are either deployed, or coming back from being deployed, in other regions: Canada/New England, wrapping up a transatlantic from the Mediterranean or Europe, or repositioning from Alaska through the Panama Canal. Caribbean itineraries don't start until mid-October or later for Princess Cruises because all of their ships are 'elsewhere'.

:D

I didn't see September or October 2016 Caribbean in the Excel chart. Did I miss it somewhere or is it not available?

Pretty sure those a Canada cruises and they in the spreadsheet.

22-Sep-16 Thu CARIBBEAN B629 10 Canada/New England Classic Canada & New England NEW YORK, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), QUEBEC (OVERNIGHT)

2-Oct-16 Sun CARIBBEAN B630 10 Canada/New England Classic Canada & New England QUEBEC (OVERNIGHT), Corner Brook, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Boston, Newport, NEW YORK

12-Oct-16 Wed CARIBBEAN B631 10 Canada/New England Classic Canada & New England NEW YORK, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), QUEBEC (OVERNIGHT)

22-Oct-16 Sat CARIBBEAN B632 14 Canada/New England Canada & Colonial America QUEBEC (OVERNIGHT), Port Saguenay, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Boston, Newport, New York, Norfolk, FT. LAUDERDALE

Edited by icat2000

Thanks Dave! The new port of call in the Dominican Republic (Amber Cove) sounds intriguing. May have to add that cruise to the list!

Not a port I am excited about, especially on the itinerary where the only other port is Princess Cays.

It is a tourist cruise center (think about the Carnival cruise centers Princess uses in Roatan and Grand Turk) complete with all the jewelry shops such as Diamonds International.

Of course there will be shore excursions offered that go to nearby areas outside of the cruise center.

Edited by caribill

Not a port I am excited about, especially on the itinerary where the only other port is Princess Cays.

It is a tourist cruise center (think about the Carnival cruise centers Princess uses in Roatan and Grand Turk) complete with all the jewelry shops such as Diamonds International.

Of course there will be shore excursions offered that go to nearby areas outside of the cruise center.

Sort of like when everyone over on the RCI Forums was excited about the new port of Falmouth in Jamaica, only to find out that the new massive, purpose-built Cruise Center was a fantasy-land of shops and chain restaurants, while the city just outside of the gate was...well, you'll know if you've been there.

Not that the town of Falmouth itself was bad (it really wasn't good, either), it just had very little or nothing to offer. It was either stay on the ship, venture out into the RCI shopping complex, or take an excursion well away from town.

It appears, though, that this new port will be more along the lines of Mahogany Bay in Roatan, or Grand Turk as you've mentioned, minus the proximity of any nice beachfront within walking distance.

:cool:

Im so excited about that 19 Day RT from Los Angeles to Panama .

Only hard part would be trying to get that Thanksgiving Holiday off from work since time off request go by seniority :mad::rolleyes::(

Edited by Georgie562

If the LAX partial Panama Canal trip is really overnighting in Gatun Lake then I would imagine people aren't getting off except on Princess excursions. if they anchored off Fuente Amador, People could get off and enjoy Panama City.

If the LAX partial Panama Canal trip is really overnighting in Gatun Lake then I would imagine people aren't getting off except on Princess excursions. if they anchored off Fuente Amador, People could get off and enjoy Panama City.

Guess I will just have to wait and read the fine details when they get posted on the 21st.

Gotta love my TA, plus the savings I get from him, priceless. :D

Too bad you don't live closer I would try to hook up with you and your TA..lol. I get some good prices, lower than the site from my TA but no early info on the cruises...good thing for all you lovely CC folks. :D

Courtesy of my TA...the itineraries

Thank you.

Amber Cove is interesting. Something new for me.

I picked out my date to do the partial Panama canal. Now to be patient until the 21st.

Sure am disappointed about Princess leaving Houston though :(

Edited by Cruzin-K

Odd cause I asked mine if he got it early he said no. Maybe he thought I meant if he could book early before the cruises hit the site on the 21st.

Her flyer does say Opening for booking on May 21st and only has the dates and ports and days. No pricing. Asks if we want to book to let her know what type of cabin and she will send pricing on the 21st. Since I can't open the PDF files posted I have to assume that what she sent is exactly what was posted.

Her flyer does say Opening for booking on May 21st and only has the dates and ports and days. No pricing. Asks if we want to book to let her know what type of cabin and she will send pricing on the 21st. Since I can't open the PDF files posted I have to assume that what she sent is exactly what was posted.

True but mine acted like he wasn't even told the dates...he knows how excited I am for this trip but said all he knew was that they would open 5/21 and nothing else....maybe he doesn't do enough bookings with Princess to get the advanced info...but that is why I love CC...everyone is so helpful...

Is any one else surprised that there is ONLY one voyage round trip from Los Angeles/Panama Canal?

Not really. Might be they are seeing how popular this cruise will be. Kind of reminds me of the 28 day RT Los Angeles to Hawaii, Tahiti and back. Seems that was just one cruise for a while but now it seems like it's twice a year? Also these types of cruises are more expensive. I like that they pretty much skip Mexico and get farther south. Hope it becomes popular again.