Princess Cruises 2016/2017 Americas

dmwnc1959

Houston very conspicuous by its absence.

Yeah... not Galveston either... Well, we've all seen the problems that they've had from Houston. I was 3 hours late in docking (and that was one of the good cruises there) and others were much worse. I guess the money that Houston was throwing at them ran out, or they figured it wasn't worth the hassle. Sad... it was a nice terminal.

Edited by RickEk

The date for the Hawaii,Tahiti,and Samoa is October 20th.My TA sent me the date yesterday.

How did your TA get the date? Do they have dates for any others....like say any of the 10 day Classic canada ones that depart out of Quebec??

Yeah... not Galveston either... Well, we've all seen the problems that they've had from Houston. I was 3 hours late in docking (and that was one of the good cruises there) and others were much worse. I guess the money that Houston was throwing at them ran out, or they figured it wasn't worth the hassle. Sad... it was a nice terminal.

Does not surprise me.

Hope when it becomes available someone will post the port stops for the Nov. 20th RT Los Angeles Canal cruise. Do have a call into the travel agent. Thanks

Does anyone know what time they would normally open...midnight on the 20th?

If you are talking about booking with Princess they do not open till 6am PST. If you are wondering when Princess will post the cruises to their website I have seen them put them up the day before with no pricing.

If you are talking about booking with Princess they do not open till 6am PST. If you are wondering when Princess will post the cruises to their website I have seen them put them up the day before with no pricing.

Are you able to book earlier with a TA.... or if you call princess directly?

Are you able to book earlier with a TA.... or if you call princess directly?

Unfortunately no. Even the travel agents, from what I've been told, have to wait till the Princess offices open on the 21st. I can tell you that the offices are slammed that first morning when there is a cruise that is extremely popular. I would use a travel agent as I think they have the edge on getting you the booking you want.

Unfortunately no. Even the travel agents, from what I've been told, have to wait till the Princess offices open on the 21st. I can tell you that the offices are slammed that first morning when there is a cruise that is extremely popular. I would use a travel agent as I think they have the edge on getting you the booking you want.

I have one but he gets in later than 6am. He told me to book online to make sure I get the room I want and then I can transfer it to him and can do his thing and fix anything I messed up or add the extras he does for me....but we have an FCC so I need to make sure that is used. I have always just booked straight through him so this will be a first for me to book online and transfer to him....

I have one but he gets in later than 6am. He told me to book online to make sure I get the room I want and then I can transfer it to him and can do his thing and fix anything I messed up or add the extras he does for me....but we have an FCC so I need to make sure that is used. I have always just booked straight through him so this will be a first for me to book online and transfer to him....

I'm sure you will get other advise from CC members as they see your post which will help you make up your mind. Call Princess on the 21st and I'm sure you will get what you want. Just know what cabin category you want and cabin numbers. It's possible that the cruise you like will be wide open and no big deal. Don't stress. It's part of the cruise experience and a great story. :) Good thing is you are on the West coast.

The date for the Hawaii,Tahiti,and Samoa is October 20th.My TA sent me the date yesterday.

Is that for this fall or 2016? We want to take this cruise in 2016.

Edited by FritzG

I'm sure you will get other advise from CC members as they see your post which will help you make up your mind. Call Princess on the 21st and I'm sure you will get what you want. Just know what cabin category you want and cabin numbers. It's possible that the cruise you like will be wide open and no big deal. Don't stress. It's part of the cruise experience and a great story. :) Good thing is you are on the West coast.

oh we already know what cabin # we want. that is the what is stressing me as they are a hot item cause there is few of them available. do you think it would be better to call princess or try to book online?

oh we already know what cabin # we want. that is the what is stressing me as they are a hot item cause there is few of them available. do you think it would be better to call princess or try to book online?

LOL

Cassandra you are asking the wrong person on that one. I'm older and I like talking with a live person. Wait and see what others have to say. I would also like to know when you book on line how you would use your FCD.

LOL

Cassandra you are asking the wrong person on that one. I'm older and I like talking with a live person. Wait and see what others have to say. I would also like to know when you book on line how you would use your FCD.

At the end of the booking process where you can add a credit card or just put the cruise on courtesy hold you will be asked if you want to use your FCC for the deposit. Really easy, you don't have to call Princess anymore if you have an FCC that is valid for the time of the cruise, just click "yes" and it's applied automatically.

At the end of the booking process where you can add a credit card or just put the cruise on courtesy hold you will be asked if you want to use your FCC for the deposit. Really easy, you don't have to call Princess anymore if you have an FCC that is valid for the time of the cruise, just click "yes" and it's applied automatically.

Well that sounds simple. Thank you for the response.

Ok but what about my husbands fcc...when online i only see mine...will it pull in his to?