I Wish Princess Would

trinaM

Champagne greeting upon embarkation. I know it's a little thing but years ago, Princess did this on my very first cruise with them. It's one of the things that made me fall in love with them. It set the tone for the whole cruise and made me feel special and like I was a "princess." :):):)

More West Coast departures. Repeat 10 x.

I'm amazed that only 1 other person has mentioned improved Internet. On my last Princess cruise I had to sit on the floor facing sideways between the bed and the closet space just to get a reliable signal. It's absurd in this day and age.

Also more 10 and 14 day cruises. From the West Coast of course.

I don't usually post but this is too tempting. Princess, please bring back the 9 day Caribbean to NYC or East Coast in general. More options, other than Canada, here would be great during the Spring, Summer and Fall months. Some of us can only sail during those times (as others have said) and we don't want to jump over to another cruise line...

+3 on NYC/Baltimore departures (3 cruisers in our family)

There are web site changes that I think would be very helpful. When searching for a cruise it would help to have an option to return to same port. For those of us searching for a handicap cabin a lot steps could be skipped if all handicap options were shown instead of searching each individual cabin category

There are web site changes that I think would be very helpful. When searching for a cruise it would help to have an option to return to same port. For those of us searching for a handicap cabin a lot steps could be skipped if all handicap options were shown instead of searching each individual cabin category

Many of the Princess web site pages have a "Feedback" button on the right side.

Click on that to give suggestions such as the ones you have.

1. a much better room service breakfast menu and

2 A juice bar

Sue

I have read 24 CC pages of suggestions and of all of those these are my top picks are:

* Faster, better internet service!!! We are in the 21st century and deserve 21st century service, not dial up speeds.

* Give HIGH!! priority to "Anytime Dining" before "Traditional Dining". "Anytime Dining" should ALWAYS be seated prior to any :"Traditional Dining" diners who changed their mind.

* Allow real reservations for "Anytime Dining" not just early or late seating like "Traditional Dining".

* TWO sheets!!!

* Coffee makers in suites!!!!

* Add Sanctuary privileges to suites. There aren't that many suites, add the cost and add the perk!!

* Replace all art auctions with cruise enhancement/cultural/craft presentations. The art sold on cruises is proven duplicate JUNK!!!

* Get the Photo Gallery out of the main thorough fair.

* Have an "Express" line for "No pictures" getting on or off the ship.

* ABSOLUTELY NO PETS other than guide dogs or service dogs!!!!

* Add at least 4 USB ports to all cabins. This reduces the need for passengers bringing on extension cords or multi outlet plug in's.

* Offer more "Sip and Sail"!!

* Don't down grade the cruise experience!! Cruises and cruise ships are an upscale travel experience. Don't be a country bumpkin!!!

I was chatting with my coffee shop buddy the other day, and he thought it would be great if Princess had a 14-day Alaska roundtripper out of Los Angeles. I immediately agreed.

A 10-day roundtripper to the Pacific Northwest would be good, too.

I have read 24 CC pages of suggestions and of all of those these are my top picks are:

* Faster, better internet service!!! We are in the 21st century and deserve 21st century service, not dial up speeds.

* Give HIGH!! priority to "Anytime Dining" before "Traditional Dining". "Anytime Dining" should ALWAYS be seated prior to any :"Traditional Dining" diners who changed their mind.

* Allow real reservations for "Anytime Dining" not just early or late seating like "Traditional Dining".

* TWO sheets!!!

* Coffee makers in suites!!!!

* Add Sanctuary privileges to suites. There aren't that many suites, add the cost and add the perk!!

* Replace all art auctions with cruise enhancement/cultural/craft presentations. The art sold on cruises is proven duplicate JUNK!!!

* Get the Photo Gallery out of the main thorough fair.

* Have an "Express" line for "No pictures" getting on or off the ship.

* ABSOLUTELY NO PETS other than guide dogs or service dogs!!!!

* Add at least 4 USB ports to all cabins. This reduces the need for passengers bringing on extension cords or multi outlet plug in's.

* Offer more "Sip and Sail"!!

* Don't down grade the cruise experience!! Cruises and cruise ships are an upscale travel experience. Don't be a country bumpkin!!!

Good luck with any of that!!!!

I wish Princess would add back Kona as a port stop on it's round trip Hawaii cruises from either LA or SF. I've tried to get an answer many times as to why they dropped Kona, but didn't get anywhere. Carnival has 5 Hawaiian port stops, that include both Hilo and Kona, why not Princess? Jumped over to Carnival for my last two Hawaii cruises to have that stop in Kona, but prefer Princess.

Also would love to see a few 7 day round trips out of SF that go to Seattle and Vancouver either right before or after the Alaska sailings are completed.

Yes, there are that many suites.

On the Grand class ships there are about 40 lounges in the Sanctuary.

There are, on the Ruby, 28 suites. Assuming two people per suite, that would be 56 people, more than the Sanctuary could hold.

The Royal and the Regal have more lounges in their Sancuary (about 50?), but have 36 suites. Assuming two people per suite, that would be 72 people, more than the Sanctuary could hold.

Ever stop by Sabatini's at breakfast? EVER seen it with people waiting for a table because it is so crowded!! How often is the Sanctuary so booked you can't get in??

I don't understand your post... Breakfast at Sabatini's is for full suite passengers only and isn't usually crowded. Sanctuary has limited seating so is often booked up. Whether passengers show up or not is another thing. Seats are often available by the day, however. So, what was your question?

My point is that my original quote was to add an extra cost to full suite passengers and add the Sanctuary as a full Suite perk.. Sabatini's is not crowded because there are not that many full suite patrons. By all means keep it soInside cabin passengers or any others would/could be able to purchase high priced hourly use of the Sanctuary.

Ever stop by Sabatini's at breakfast? EVER seen it with people waiting for a table because it is so crowded!! How often is the Sanctuary so booked you can't get in??

The Sanctuary is often fully booked. Each lounge is assigned to a specific passenger.

The lounges may all be empty when you look in, but they have been reserved so that those who paid for them may show up anytime they want.

It is not like the lounges around a pool which, when vacant, are available to anyone.

990107128010715SanctuaryfullybookedsignDSC05976_zpsdbd432fd.jpg

My point is that my original quote was to add an extra cost to full suite passengers and add the Sanctuary as a full Suite perk.. Sabatini's is not crowded because there are not that many full suite patrons. By all means keep it soInside cabin passengers or any others would/could be able to purchase high priced hourly use of the Sanctuary.

What makes you think that suite passengers even want to use the Sanctuary? They do have nice balconies and full service menus already. I would rather have a special breakfast than pay to lie on a lounger. Personally I rarely do that but I do eat breakfast every morning :D.

Champagne greeting upon embarkation. I know it's a little thing but years ago, Princess did this on my very first cruise with them. It's one of the things that made me fall in love with them. It set the tone for the whole cruise and made me feel special and like I was a "princess." :):):)

Celebrity still does this. Princess offers the money shot Champaign waterfall. Free headache water and a picture if you choose to pose and pay.