is it safe to brush our teeth with bathroom water in cabin?

earl06

Hi all,

Our water is safe to drink and to brush your teeth with.

Additionally, this is one of the strangest threads we have monitored.

:D:D:D:D:D

oops .

they might be monitoring my drink package suggestion regarding brushing ones teeth![emoji33]

Tanq. 10 off premium package by end of June ???[emoji12][emoji12][emoji636][emoji636][emoji485]

Hi all,

So your not denying the ankles........or the spotty hat.

Hi all,

Tempting to create a burner account and join in the fun, isn't it?

Only if your ankles have white spots.

oh no.

just had a look at my ankles - white with pink spots

where is that Celebrity poster when you need them [emoji38][emoji636][emoji636][emoji23]

Hi all,

We are delighted that Cel X take the time to 'monitor' threads.

I need to be sure that you have read all of this thread so that we can take your postings on the issue seriously.

If you dont confirm this I will wash my hair in the water in the cabin sink , legal action likely if my hair develops white spots [emoji12]

If you dont confirm this I will wash my hair in the water in the cabin sink , legal action likely if my hair develops white spots [emoji12]

Oh my God, I never realized that's why I had white streaks in my hair. I knew they weren't there when I started cruising with Celebrity but I connected the two before.

Perhaps you didn't read the post, DinaS, I put the hat in the sink and watched the white spots appear as I ran the water over it. No one was washing windows inside my bathroom.

Go ahead and explain that..... I saw the white spots appear as I ran the water over the hat.

You think these systems are perfect? There can be higher ratios in the water from time to time, not enough to kill someone maybe, but there was definitely something off on that sailing and I smelled it as well as my travelling partners. I have sailed Summit at least 14 times, you don't have to believe me....but you should watch your tone with me......

You know they use bleach to clean the bathrooms. You have to be very careful sometimes. Maybe there was bleach residue on the sink from it being cleaned and it dripped on the hat when you started running the water.

I have had color clothes ruined because I did a load of white clothes with bleach and then like and idiot did the dark clothes, well there must have been some bleach residue somewhere because my black pants had rust/red spots on them.

If i have tequila slammers wiv salt around the rim my ankles don't swell - do i need to see the Doc ? [emoji32][emoji485][emoji636]

My ankles did swell last cruise. It must have been the salt in all the burgers from the pool side bar I ate... :D :D :D

Edited by Mynki

My ankles did swell last cruise. It must have been the salt in all the burgers from the pool side bar I ate... :D :D :D

no No No

The water in the pool is saline which then blew on the wind to your burgers. or it could have been the tomato sauce ?

no No No

The water in the pool is saline which then blew on the wind to your burgers. or it could have been the tomato sauce ?

But wouldn't the burgers have been all spotty then?

Buy the way. Can you clean your teeth with the burgers and is it safe to wash them down with lemonaide?

Edited by woodyren

We are delighted that Cel X take the time to 'monitor' threads.

I need to be sure that you have read all of this thread so that we can take your postings on the issue seriously.

Whenever I wash my hair with the ship's water, each strand swells up like a sausage and gets little spots on them. I am certain it is the buckets of sodium and gallons of bleach they dump into it. Makes combing it a real challenge.

sausages.jpg

Cheap hat?

Or perhaps it was a sun hat and not a rain hat :rolleyes:?

Have tears running down my face reading all these posts - hopefully my face isn't too streaky, or should that be spotty :D :p.

Or perhaps it was a sun hat and not a rain hat :rolleyes:?

Have tears running down my face reading all these posts - hopefully my face isn't too streaky, or should that be spotty :D :p.

villauk. - interesting monicker[emoji12].

is ur streaky face like an aston villa top or does one reside in a villa on the Birmingham coast line [emoji636][emoji12][emoji15]?

Edited by gcgold

I have been a member of Cruise Critic for 12 years and this has to be one of the best threads ever.

Right lets get back to the topic of teeth brushing.

Some people need to realise that CelX are ' monitoring ' this thread and have admitted so.

Cel X have made a statement that the water (?) is safe on their rather large yachts / boats / dinghys. Fine

We need them to answer some serious points

1. Do they accept any responsibility / or claim performing rights for /. incy wincy teeny weeny polka dot hats in cabins ?

2. Now molecular bar gone ( Cel X or J M Responsible ? ). there is no alternative to the ginger mojito as a combined tooth pate and mouth wash available on the premium alco package .

3. The new Suite Class has no publicised ankle swelling protection features. Should I have luminae lunch daily what guarantees are there regarding my ankles

4. Dress Code. Is my polka dot hat allowed in MDR on formal nights.

Looking forward to an early response[emoji23][emoji636]

villauk. - interesting monicker[emoji12].

is ur streaky face like an aston villa top or does one reside in a villa on the Birmingham coast line [emoji636][emoji12][emoji15]?

Chez Brummie has a claret facia, complete with a blue roof terrace :D. And a Jack in my moat to beat those 'Gunners' should they put up a Cleverly fight on May 30th - let's hope they've also recently been on a cruise and their ankles are the size of melons :p.

I can't believe I've controlled myself in not joining in. Great thread. It's as much fun as a thread a year or so ago where the OP insisted the TP in their Suite was only Two-Ply. That thread also went on for an extended time and was great fun. I tried to suggest (with a straight face...well, who would know!) that they fold it over once and voila, they'd have 4-ply. It wasn't appreciated, just as the suggestions of using gin to brush their teeth wasn't accepted here too well.

I always love the "this happened after I did that, so 'that' caused 'this'." And no matter what is explained, people refuse to accept anything that doesn't line up with their isolated, single example.

Personally, I only brush my teeth in cheap gin. Keeps my wife from using my toothbrush......she only drinks Vodka martinis. But I do gargle with the good stuff.

Den