Coffee cards

Dorset Cruiser

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere...we haven't sailed Princess before but love specialty coffees. How much does the coffee card cost? Thank you.

It cost $33.35 (includes gratuity) for 15 specialty coffee drink punches which can be used on any cruise and free brewed coffee at the IC for the duration of the cruise it was purchased. Those remaining punches may also be used on another cruise to get a cup of brewed coffee.

Café Selects Coffee Card

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/

Previously it was slightly less to purchase in advance but it's now the same price as purchasing on the ship. On the Royal & Regal punches may be used for ice cream treats at Gelato's instead of paying $3.50 for them.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Hope its not true as I have a couple of completely unused cards which we received in exchange for our Elite bar on a previous cruise. Not planning another Princess cruise any time soon. In fact if they can still be used, might Ebay them :)

Dorset Cruiser -

If you still have cards and want to get rid of them for some $$$ :D - email me at: feb18princess (at) gmail (dot) com

This works on any ship that has Gelato.:D

Glad you were happy to use a coffee card punch on other ships however I've read many posts saying it was not an option so apparently it varies.

For me it's not cost effective to use a coffee card punch to pay the $1.50 for 3 scoops on other ships but it's a good deal for a $3.50 ice cream treat at Gelato's.

Edited by Astro Flyer