Total Eclipse : A pictorial review of the Tradewinds Transatlantic crossing 2015

scubacruiserx2

Bummer, you think they could have told you prior to getting there.:(

We did find out that later that a worker in the doctor's office had cancelled it , and she's currently on vacation . Pat also tried to pick up our mail at the post office later , but we had forgotten that today is a holiday ( President's Day ) and it was closed .

We did find out that later that a worker in the doctor's office had cancelled it , and she's currently on vacation . Pat also tried to pick up our mail at the post office later , but we had forgotten that today is a holiday ( President's Day ) and it was closed .

Not a great way to start the day then. Hope it improves.

Edited by MicCanberra

Thank you Nancy . When Pat arrived this morning she found out that someone had canceled her CAT scan , so hopefully another day. Also , would you do us a favor and see if you can upload any photos to photobucket , I've tried all day unsuccessfully . Thanks :) :D

Joe, I'm sorry I never got here yesterday so I just saw your request. I was way too tired after my PT apt yesterday to get online.

I just tried Photobucket now and it worked for me today. Uploaded a few of my Stingray City pics from Grand Cayman, :D so I now have a total of 8 pictures in my Photobucket. :eek: Hope you have been able to get yours working.

Sorry about the scheduling issue with Pat's CT scan yesterday. I know you are both anxious to get that taken care of. Hope she can get that scan done soon.

Joe, I'm sorry I never got here yesterday so I just saw your request. I was way too tired after my PT apt yesterday to get online.

I just tried Photobucket now and it worked for me today. Uploaded a few of my Stingray City pics from Grand Cayman, :D so I now have a total of 8 pictures in my Photobucket. :eek: Hope you have been able to get yours working.

Sorry about the scheduling issue with Pat's CT scan yesterday. I know you are both anxious to get that taken care of. Hope she can get that scan done soon.

Thanks for your response Nancy and I'm glad that you could upload to Pb . I've tried my windows 7 desktop ( my usual computer ) , my windows 7 laptop ( both using google chrome ) and Pat's Mac Pro laptop , but Pb will not allow me to choose the album or to upload photos to any albums since we have returned . May I ask what type of computer that you are using ?

Pat's CAT is rescheduled for tomorrow morning . We hope that your pt and rehab are going well and that you will be back in the swim soon . :) :D

Thanks for your response Nancy and I'm glad that you could upload to Pb . I've tried my windows 7 desktop ( my usual computer ) , my windows 7 laptop ( both using google chrome ) and Pat's Mac Pro laptop , but Pb will not allow me to choose the album or to upload photos to any albums since we have returned . May I ask what type of computer that you are using ?

Pat's CAT is rescheduled for tomorrow morning . We hope that your pt and rehab are going well and that you will be back in the swim soon . :) :D

Joe, I was using my Windows 7 desktop, IE browser. I had no problem at all uploading the photos into my PB. Once I had them uploaded, I was able to create a new album and move them there. I did try to play with their edit tool and that was the only thing I couldn't get to work.

Glad Pat was able to get her CAT scan appt rescheduled quickly. Sure hope everything goes well tomorrow. As for me being back in the swim, I'm waiting for the weather to be a bit warmer! :eek:

Joe, I was using my Windows 7 desktop, IE browser. I had no problem at all uploading the photos into my PB. Once I had them uploaded, I was able to create a new album and move them there. I did try to play with their edit tool and that was the only thing I couldn't get to work.

Glad Pat was able to get her CAT scan appt rescheduled quickly. Sure hope everything goes well tomorrow. As for me being back in the swim, I'm waiting for the weather to be a bit warmer! :eek:

Thank you Nancy , I discovered the problem - I needed more storage ! Can I try to help you with the edit tool ?

I was never so cold as on our recent dive in Cozumel , I should have taken my fleece jacket - duh ! :eek:

So let's see if we can wrap this trip up before moving on to our Princess review , shall we ?

After our trip to Buckingham Palace and our tube ride back to Earl's Court we were ready for a quick lunch .

DSC03566_zpsbbfqckfx.jpg

Burger King originated in my home town of Miami in 1959 and provides a quick , cheap hamburger which reminds me of my childhood .

d00394af-a23b-495f-a743-d5b97d8fb676_zpsgtbtlsdf.jpg

But could only enjoy a Proper Hamburger at Bryon's , so Byron's it was !

DSC03565_zpsqtpfz52f.jpg

Patty chose the civilized Byron burger

DSC03572_zpsffkgvwop.jpg

while I opted for the hunter - gatherer version , the B-Rex .

DSC03568_zpshczjp2kg.jpg

We split an order of chips and everything was delicious !

DSC03570_zpsi1wcdbgl.jpg

After lunch and a quick nap we headed out for the main reason for our extended stay in London - the A Stewart concert at the iconic Royal Albert Hall .

DSC03583_zpsypeie9qs.jpg

Across the street from the hall is the Royal College of Music

DSC03584_zpsz2vd7aco.jpg

and the Royal College of Organists

DSC03585_zps4580qrmm.jpg

Unfortunately we would not be in town to see Gladys Knight or the luchadores !

DSC03587_zpskoczjmri.jpg

But we were ready to see Al Stewart !

DSC03589_zps4om3i7g5.jpg

:)

Hope all went well with Pat's scan. Now it is just a matter of waiting for the results....

Glad you found the problem with your PB. Sounds like what Jay Leno calls a "duh!" moment. I have far more of those than I'd like.

As for the PB edit tool, my biggest problem was that it was taking FOREVER to load. I normally do my editing right in Windows, but if I decide to use PB more than I do now, I may take you up on your kind offer.

The bugers looked delicious! I absolutely think you made the right choice to pass up Burger King!

I want to know how our male cat managed to get his picure on the Al Stewart poster. I have told him a few time now (usually when he breaks something) that he needs to get a job, but I haven't seen a paycheck from him yet. :confused:

I want to know how our male cat managed to get his picure on the Al Stewart poster. I have told him a few time now (usually when he breaks something) that he needs to get a job, but I haven't seen a paycheck from him yet. :confused:

We want to know also as it is certainly was much different than the original cover !

DSC05269_zpsnep7hr6e.jpg

Perhaps he could work in Greek Taverna smashing plates . ;)

We were seated in the 2nd tier of the Royal Albert Hall .

63ba16be-ece4-4e5e-b04d-a0c85ef07e0c_zpsch1qcpvx.jpg

It's a small box seat with 2 in the front and 2 in the rear , like a small car .

DSC03592_zpsnu1ltlrz.jpg

The RAH seats almost 5300 and we had wanted a high angle to try to shoot some video of the concert .

rah_zps8feqqajw.jpg

We weren't sure if we could take videos or photography so I took my small camcorder and camera . But as you can see still photography even at maximum zoom wasn't going to work .

DSC03594_zps6uvbhgmb.jpg

DSC03600_zpscbcvkyc7.jpg

Edited by scubacruiserx2