Release of 2017 Schedule?

Kartgv

Does anyone know when the schedule will be released for spring 2017? We're looking for a cruise and see that Azamara, Princess, and Celebrity shedules are out, but nothing for Oceania.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know when the schedule will be released for spring 2017? We're looking for a cruise and see that Azamara, Princess, and Celebrity shedules are out, but nothing for Oceania.

The January 2017 cruise information and booking on Insignia opens Wednesday, July 15.

I would like that too. Insignia is out. I just got a catalog yesterday. It is a World Cruise, but I think they will sell segments.

Interesting ... nothing on their website earlier for 2017 for Insignia or other. I guess I'd better go look again.

Interesting ... nothing on their website earlier for 2017 for Insignia or other. I guess I'd better go look again.

Maybe CRUISECHK's source was wrong

If there was a new release some TA's would have sent the news to their clients a week before booking opens

No one has leaked the itineraries so I am guessing they are not out yet

For the other ships it is usually Sept sometime Aug for the next release date

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

Friends of ours who are also planning to do the voyage with us called on the WC itinerary this morning and were told by Oceania that the 2017 WC won't be out until September. So not sure why the itinerary would be out in the catalog but not on the website, or available for booking per Oceania's call center.

I would like that too. Insignia is out. I just got a catalog yesterday. It is a World Cruise, but I think they will sell segments.

Is the brochure for 2017 RTW cruise???

Is the brochure for 2017 RTW cruise???

Can't speak to what Caroldoll received in the mail, but I called Oceania and they assure me that there is no RTW 2017 catalog out as yet. I was told late September/early October for the 2017 itinerary with the caveat of -- "if we do it."

Can't speak to what Caroldoll received in the mail, but I called Oceania and they assure me that there is no RTW 2017 catalog out as yet. I was told late September/early October for the 2017 itinerary with the caveat of -- "if we do it."

That is why I asked Carol what yr her brochure/catalogue was for

Edited by LHT28