RCCL / Single Cabins

Anyone know if RCCL is planning to offer "single cabins" in more of their ships? Right now they are only offering 6 single cabins on 3 of their ships. Hardly enough!

I believe there are five ships with single staterooms, three of Radiance class and the two Quantum class. I would assume the third Quantum class ship will have single staterooms, and the refit next year will being single staterooms to Jewel. That will being to 7 the number of ships with single staterooms.

Harmony has single insides and oceanviews. Anthem and Quantum have single insides and single balconies. You are probably referring to the single cabins on several of the radiance class ships which were added after a refit.

Single cabins are waaaaay overpriced. RC has a rather inflated idea of what the average single cruiser is willing to spend. In most cases, you are better off shopping carefully and booking a regular cabin and paying the "single supplement".

:rolleyes:

I believe there are five ships with single staterooms, three of Radiance class and the two Quantum class. I would assume the third Quantum class ship will have single staterooms, and the refit next year will being single staterooms to Jewel. That will being to 7 the number of ships with single staterooms.

She does, I've booked one!

• 2 weeks later...