Email from Celebrity

ROYALBOY

WOW Celebrity final sent out an email letting us know that our iteniary had been changed... :)

We still have not had any communications from Celebrity about the change in our cruise in 2017. Lucky you as we just can't make their email list.

No actually we were not unhappy with the change... Overnight in Curaçao is nice... Just not happy with the way Celebrity went about the whole process. I am sure this is cost savings for them, and not cruise enhancement for the guests!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my email for Nov 29 2016 Eclipse, but not for March 25 2016 Equinox . (And the link did not even work. Is anyone surprised????)

Fortunately we knew from cruise critic weeks ago. Eclipse trades Grenada for an overnight in Curacao. Equinox trades Dominica for overnight in St Maarten (not too happy about that one).

I just received an email that required me click verifying that I was now aware our Feb 20 2017 Equinox Mardi Gras sailing is now leaving port at 4:00pm instead of 4:30pm on embarkation day.

I am in shock on the efficiency but read of people not being notified of changes to cruises that are sailing much sooner?

Edited by baldercash

Eclipse March 6, 2016:)

My partner and I are on the same sailing celebrating my 40th and our cruising friends are with us too (Betty will be celebrating her 65th! We did book this cruise for Bonaire but hey - I'm still on vacation no matter where we stop. Things like this can happen.

I think the overnight in Curaçao will be great and it looks like we have an extra long evening in Barbados (new departure at midnight).

Looking forward to keeping in touch as we get closer to sailing!

Jason

Partner and I booked this over a year ago, but decided this year to get married in celebration of our 26 years together, so there will be a RCCL cruise to Canada in August as our honeymoon. looking forward to both... No better way to vacation.

Partner and I booked this over a year ago, but decided this year to get married in celebration of our 26 years together, so there will be a RCCL cruise to Canada in August as our honeymoon. looking forward to both... No better way to vacation.

Congrats on the 26 years; next year is our 15th [emoji1] Hopefully your RCCL cruise stops in Halifax; that's where we are so you can see the sights and eat some lobster! If you need any ideas for you stop here (if there is one) let me know!

JasYHZ

Hi Jason... Yes Halifax is our last stop before heading back to Cape Liberty... We then hook up with the auto-train in Virginia, back to home in Ft Lauderdale. The celebrity cruise will be easier out of Miami for us. We will probably do a sightseeing to Peggy's Cove, but if your could recommend a good lobster lunch, the husband will be well pleased. Steve and Stuart

[quote. I just received an email that required me click verifying that I was now aware our Feb 20 2017 Equinox Mardi Gras sailing is now leaving port at 4:00pm instead of 4:30pm on embarkation day.

I am in shock on the efficiency but read of people not being notified of changes to cruises that are sailing much sooner?

We received the same notification. I too was surprised and impressed by the message after reading so many posts on the boards of lack of communication.

Hi Jason... Yes Halifax is our last stop before heading back to Cape Liberty... We then hook up with the auto-train in Virginia, back to home in Ft Lauderdale. The celebrity cruise will be easier out of Miami for us. We will probably do a sightseeing to Peggy's Cove, but if your could recommend a good lobster lunch, the husband will be well pleased. Steve and Stuart

Hi Steve,

Flash me a quick email and I'll give you the details on Halifax :-)

jetluffman76 at gmail dot com

No actually we were not unhappy with the change... Overnight in Curaçao is nice... Just not happy with the way Celebrity went about the whole process. I am sure this is cost savings for them, and not cruise enhancement for the guests!

On every one of my post-cruise surveys, I have asked X to add some overnights on itineraries. I for one, am happy they have listened.