Soda package v's individual drinks

We've always had a soda package but last time we cruised we only had one or maybe two drinks each per day and as we are only doing a 3 night cruise on Enchantment next we're not sure whether to simply get the drinks as we want them. Does anyone know the cost of the occasional soda?

Can you get soda during the day such as at the Windjammer? I don't drink it myself but DH is a big caffeine lover (coffee, soda).

Also, I'm assuming it's extra in MDR?

Card (actually a sticker on your card) works at any bar, WJ or dining room for gun sodas only.

Can you get soda during the day such as at the Windjammer? I don't drink it myself but DH is a big caffeine lover (coffee, soda).

Also, I'm assuming it's extra in MDR?

You can get drinks from any bars, Windjammer, MDR, roaming servers on the pool deck/theatre and Freestyle machines. You can get drinks at anytime if the place is open.

Soda in the MDR is included in the drinks package.

You can get drinks from any bars, Windjammer, MDR, roaming servers on the pool deck/theatre and Freestyle machines. You can get drinks at anytime if the place is open.

Soda in the MDR is included in the drinks package.

Actually guess what I was asking, is you can get complimentary soda. I believe you can get complimentary (non fancy) coffee at Café Promenade and Windjammer and MDR at breakfast time. SO was wondering same idea for soda.

Actually guess what I was asking, is you can get complimentary soda. I believe you can get complimentary (non fancy) coffee at Café Promenade and Windjammer and MDR at breakfast time. SO was wondering same idea for soda.

No complimentary soda other than in the DL or CL at certain times if eligible.

As far as coffee, it is complimentary at any meal, in any venue and at Cafe Promenade basically 24/7. Specialty coffees have an additional charge.

No complimentary soda other than in the DL or CL at certain times if eligible.

As far as coffee, it is complimentary at any meal, in any venue and at Cafe Promenade basically 24/7. Specialty coffees have an additional charge.

Thanks for clarifying.