Best smaller entertainment venue on Grand Princess?

pieinsky

Where, on the Grand Princess, did you find was your favorite small venue to hang out at for evening entertainment, other than the big shows? I'm leaving in less than 3 weeks, and would like some recommendations, and why you liked them. Thanks so much!:o

Where, on the Grand Princess, did you find was your favorite small venue to hang out at for evening entertainment, other than the big shows? I'm leaving in less than 3 weeks, and would like some recommendations, and why you liked them. Thanks so much!:o

Plenty of lounges with plenty of live music to fit all.

The Vista Lounge will have guest entertainers, maybe a production show designed for that lounge, as well as live music for dancing. Explorer's lounge will have game shows, trivia games, theme nights, live music usually pop.

The Wheelhouse Bar will have live ballroom music, soft listening. Crooner's will have a Piano Player/Singer starting at 9pm. There will also be classical music around the ship. Club one-five will have a late night DJ.

My favorite small venue for evening entertainment was in my cabin.

The reason----my wife of 49 years was there with me.

Don't tell her I said that. Her probationary period won't be over for another year and I don't want her to get complacent.

LOL... love it!

Tom

Don't tell her I said that. Her probationary period won't be over for another year and I don't want her to get complacent.

Is Grand still using Vista for production-type shows? (That's where the comedian/juggler from Vancouver stole my shoe. I'd really like that shoe back!)

Some of the other ships seem to have stopped using it.

Is Grand still using Vista for production-type shows? (That's where the comedian/juggler from Vancouver stole my shoe. I'd really like that shoe back!)

Some of the other ships seem to have stopped using it.

We saw Motor a city there in January. Also, our CD, Mike Witte, made a point of having some sort of non-dancing entertainment in there almost every night.

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone. It was very helpful and gave me a nice overview too. Nukesubsailor - kudos to you and hope your wife makes it this last year! You've invested a lot of time! Congratulations. ;)

:):D:)

Srpilo

• 1 month later...
Thanks so much for the feedback everyone. It was very helpful and gave me a nice overview too. Nukesubsailor - kudos to you and hope your wife makes it this last year! You've invested a lot of time! Congratulations. ;)

Now that you're back, care to share your own findings? I'd be curious.

Jim