Freedom Questions

Where do you go for the Muster station drill on the freedom? Is it in a lounge or do they pile you outside next to the life boats?

Can any one go to the Viking Crown Lounge but you have to be a diamond member go the the diamond lounge? Correct?

Where do you go for the Muster station drill on the freedom? Is it in a lounge or do they pile you outside next to the life boats?

Can any one go to the Viking Crown Lounge but you have to be a diamond member go the the diamond lounge? Correct?

Muster stations are mostly outside on deck 4, but some are inside.

The majority of the Viking Crown is still open to all guests, except for the DL.

We were on FOS last week. Our muster was outside under the life boats, but some are inside as Bob said. I'm just glad they don't make you wear the life jackets any more :)

Just checking -- can a recent cruiser remind me when the formal nights are (Eastern Caribbean)? I'm making solo reservations for MyTime dining, and I'm planning on going to the Windjammer on formal nights.

Just checking -- can a recent cruiser remind me when the formal nights are (Eastern Caribbean)? I'm making solo reservations for MyTime dining, and I'm planning on going to the Windjammer on formal nights.

I believe formal nights are 2 and 6.

Your muster station will be on your Sea Pass card and on the back of your cabin door. It can be inside or outside, we have certainly had both situations.

We have been on Freedom 3 times and have never seen anyone telling the kids to leave the solarium. I hang out there to get away from kids since I am a teacher. I wish Royal would enforce the rules.

Our muster was in the MDR.

They do have the solarium pool area but no one monitors the no kids rule. Unfortunate

We have been on Freedom 3 times and have never seen anyone telling the kids to leave the solarium. I hang out there to get away from kids since I am a teacher. I wish Royal would enforce the rules.

I remember seeing another post about calling guest services from solarium if the staff at solarium won't enforce the rules. May try that when I get on the Freedom next year.

Thank you, Cleara. I appreciate your help -- from the number of posts, you've helped a lot of other people over the years too! Wow! I feel like a slacker :-)

The amount of knowledge on this board is truly astounding isn't it? My wife and I are sailing the Freedom later this year. It'll be our fist on RCI in 15 years so I've been scooping up info as well. Just can't thank you all enough.

The Solarium pool is adults only.

Just a note:

It is NOT an "Adults Only" pool.

The sign says "Guests under 16 are not allowed"

To me 16-21 are still kids and they ARE allowed.

And, by the way, if you ask the bartender (or anyone else working in the Solarium) to "Get a security officer in here right away, please.", they are obligated to drop everything and get one. Then you nicely and quietly ask the security guard to enforce the rules, and they will.

Been there, Done that.

Hope This Helps.

Edited by DHADEN

I politely told a preteen girl in the solarium pool on the Freedom to get out in March. She was cool with it. She said she didn't know it was adults only. Really nice kid. I know it probably wasn't my place to tell her, but I think it was nicer coming from me than security.

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom