Anyone been on Navigator lately?

I know she is pretty old but was wondering if her age is showing. Am thinking about booking 8 night in Nov thanks for any info

She went through an extensive revitalization dry dock about a year ago. She is in fine shape.

Can any recent travelers post the compass? Still have 5 months but curious

Scroll to the top of each Cruise Critic Page. You'll see a list of all the ships in Royal Caribbean's fleet. Click on Navigator. Tons of links of information, reviews, photos, anything you need.

These Compasses were posted by a fellow Cruise critic member that I think is exactly what you're looking for:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45640286&highlight=nots#post45640286

Some of the best photos I have ever seen of Navigator:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2199276&highlight=navigator

I have a review below in my signature as well just a few months after Navigator's refurbishment.

Have a great cruise! :D

The most recent compass on that thread is from February and so I was hoping mabye someone had one newer. There are also a couple recent itineraries with Falmouth and Georgetown. Plus I'm more interested in Sea day on board activities so the ports of call wont make much impact.

Thanks

Just returned two weeks ago. The ship is amazing! The public rooms & staterooms are beautiful. Everything was spotless. I wouldn't hesitate to book this ship again!

Agree we were on her April 2014 and April 2015 , ship is in great shape, they did a great job on refurbish in 2014

I was on the June 7-14 sailing. The ship is in good condition and crew was diligent about keeping things clean.

Royal Caribbean's website says that the smoking area is supposed to be on the starboard side of all ships except Oasis class. There were ashtrays available and people were smoking on deck 11 port side each time I walked by so the RC website must be incorrect for Navigator.