Where on the ship? ALLURE

Hello to all y'all!

My last cruise was the April 2015 TA on Allure...the one right before dry dock. While on board...I thought this would be a fun thread to start...a kind of game for those that have sailed on Allure before.

I've taken photos that are rather graphic...and may or may not be obvious as to what they are OR more specifically WHERE they are on the ship.

You'll have the chance to walk down memory lane...and perhaps the detail of the BIG SHIP will spark a fun vacation memory.

So here goes...we'll start with an easy one...

What? Where?

P1100104_zpszszgob9a.jpg

Since no one else recognizes this picture, I'll try..... Women's restroom door pool deck I think starboard side forward.

A little worried that I recognized that. Even more worried that I did the same thing Setsail. Should I worry about that? :)

Since no one else recognizes this picture, I'll try..... Women's restroom door pool deck I think starboard side forward.

A little worried that I recognized that. Even more worried that I did the same thing Setsail. Should I worry about that? :)

:D Don't you just love the art on these ships. Here is the wife on the port side, of course we took these late at night:p. His and Her shots

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=217390&d=1326042782

Edited by setsail

Central Park?

Nope.

I can't see the link on my device...the pool deck door pic was funny. I did pay attention and couldn't find a difference between the different doors on the pool deck. I looked to see if her bathing suit color changed...but it didn't for the doors I paid attention to.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Haven't been on Allure yet (9.5 months to wait), but subscribing asI love to see pictures. Fun post.

As I'm sure you've read...there's so much to see and do on the Allure. In part, because the point and shoot cameras I used on my sailing have a hard time capturing how the areas really feel...the size, the volume, etc., especially when most people point of reference places things on a smaller scale...I started really picking out the details of the ship...of which, there are many...this is almost when you can appreciate the ship that much more because there is such attention to detail, even on this largest ship.

Boleros?

Nope.

The last picture is from the former Viking Crown Lounge I believe.

I think the purple carpet is somewhere in the theater.

So sad to not have been able to see the Viking Lounge on our cruise...they had shut it down and were starting the conversion during our TA. :( That carpet is very interesting...reminds me of Van Gogh.