Anyone seen Mamma Mia on Allure yet?

Saw it last week - it was incredible!

From what I could tell, there was not a single empty seat in the house. I know the standby line was really long, but I don't know how many people got in via that line versus reservations.

I don't think I'd see it twice on one cruise, though - at 2 1/2 hours, it's time I would spend elsewhere on the ship.

Saw it last week - it was incredible!

From what I could tell, there was not a single empty seat in the house. I know the standby line was really long, but I don't know how many people got in via that line versus reservations.

I don't think I'd see it twice on one cruise, though - at 2 1/2 hours, it's time I would spend elsewhere on the ship.

Great to hear it's such a good production.

Hmm...ok, so getting seats on standby is unlikely. I know most would only see it once but my DD and I LOVE Mamma Mia so can see us trying to see it more than once.

Can I ask what time you booked? i.e. not sure if they are all so full

Great to hear it's such a good production.

Hmm...ok, so getting seats on standby is unlikely. I know most would only see it once but my DD and I LOVE Mamma Mia so can see us trying to see it more than once.

If your SeaPass card is the color GOLD (issued to Grand Suites or above as well as Pinnacle Club members) you can see Mama Mia or any other show (except the Comedy Club) as often as you would like even without reservations. Just show your Gold Card at the door and (they prefer) sit in the Gold Card reserved section.

Edited by beachnative

If your SeaPass card is the color GOLD (issued to Grand Suites or above as well as Pinnacle Club members) you can see Mama Mia or any other show (except the Comedy Club) as often as you would like even without reservations. Just show your Gold Card at the door and (they prefer) sit in the Gold Card reserved section.

I am Gold level for Crown & Anchor, but don't think you mean this as we are not staying in a Grand Suite.

I am Gold level for Crown & Anchor, but don't think you mean this as we are not staying in a Grand Suite.

It's confusing because "Gold Level C&A" is not the same as "Gold Colored SeaPass Card".

Originally, we had a 4:30pm show booked, but once we changed our dining from late seating to early, we knew we wouldn't be able to make it to dinner on time afterwards. So we switched out reservation to an 8:30 show a night later.

I don't know if the same show times will be available for your sailing date, however.

Originally, we had a 4:30pm show booked, but once we changed our dining from late seating to early, we knew we wouldn't be able to make it to dinner on time afterwards. So we switched out reservation to an 8:30 show a night later.

I don't know if the same show times will be available for your sailing date, however.

We also have rsvps for the 4:30 monday show; seen this musical many times; may only stay for the 1st half; then get ready for formal nite

We were on Allure last week and saw it at 4.30 the day we were in Majorca, so it was a Monday - fantastic show, music was incredible and we were practically dancing in the aisles. I would have gone to see it a second time but it was only shown twice during the week and the second performance was 8pm I believe so coincided with dinner. But it was fabulous - they did have an interval of 15 mins half way through, but it ran from 4.30 till 7.00 if I remember correctly. We met some of the cast in Central Park the night after, really super people.

We were on Allure last week and saw it at 4.30 the day we were in Majorca, so it was a Monday - fantastic show, music was incredible and we were practically dancing in the aisles. I would have gone to see it a second time but it was only shown twice during the week and the second performance was 8pm I believe so coincided with dinner. But it was fabulous - they did have an interval of 15 mins half way through, but it ran from 4.30 till 7.00 if I remember correctly. We met some of the cast in Central Park the night after, really super people.

So glad to hear it was up to par. Thanks for mentioning the length as that's good for when planning. Cool that you could meet the cast in Central Park afterwards!

We were there for its opening night June 20th. Orchestra was very loud at times. One performers mic malfunctioned. I think this was just opening night issues and will be resolved with time. It was a full house including what looked like many VIPs from the production company.

We were there for its opening night June 20th. Orchestra was very loud at times. One performers mic malfunctioned. I think this was just opening night issues and will be resolved with time. It was a full house including what looked like many VIPs from the production company.

Yeah, it often take a few performances to work out the kinks.