August crowds??

Roziewear

Well wanted to cruise 9/5 but at moment mid ship sold out! So mad!!!

I dragged my feet booking! Saying this......what are crowds really like around 8/22 to end of month?? May rethink dates but if real crowded not sure! Thanks!

Well wanted to cruise 9/5 but at moment mid ship sold out! So mad!!!

I dragged my feet booking! Saying this......what are crowds really like around 8/22 to end of month?? May rethink dates but if real crowded not sure! Thanks!

Why not get a cabin a little further forward or a little aft. It is almost as if you don't want to go that week.

I think many in France take their vacations in August so Paris likely is not that busy.

OP, Are you looking at Pride of America? Where do you want to sail?

Edited by sail7seas

You can't plan a cruise around "crowds". Most ships sail full, and in August most of the kids are still out of school so parents may take family vacations at that time.

Just book the cruise you want! So many other things are absolutely out of your control. :)

Sorry guys!!! Hawaii!:)

Ships usually sail full & most students in the LA area and in Hawaii return by mid-August when many airfares drop. On Maui many places are noticeably more crowded during summer vacation & going between mid-August and the end of the month should be less crowded when touring the islands. :)

My favorite time of the year is wintertime...about 10 degrees cooler, the humpback whales are here & some months are less crowded until the annual migration of snowbirds begin to arrive in February. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer