All Inclusive drink packages-Golden Princess

So let's get this straight, after Princess telling me the Drink's Package I saw on my Personalizer with drinks up to the value of $10 was a mistake and not to book it, they have now changed it and now it is drinks up to $14. This is in line with AUD ships. However you have to pay $64.90 for the privilege which is obviously $59 + GST of $5.90.

Or you wait until you are on board and pay just $59.

Talk about confusing :confused:

It makes me wonder if the ship's tours have a GST component in them and will be cheaper on board.

Hi OzKiwiJJ. Hope the trip is going well. A favour If possible. Can you find out prices of drinks & coffee so us Ozzies that will be on a princess ship can get an idea if the drinks package is a good way to go. Thanks soooo much. Suexxx

Hi OzKiwiJJ. Hope the trip is going well. A favour If possible. Can you find out prices of drinks & coffee so us Ozzies that will be on a princess ship can get an idea if the drinks package is a good way to go. Thanks soooo much. Suexxx

That would be great if someone could do this.

Including the mock tails, shakes and soft drinks.

It is one thing I hope to do next cruise if no one does it beforehand.

Go to Princess Cruises for Ozzies on Facebook, the prices have been posted over the past couple of days. I'm getting the drink package on our next cruise, looks to be good value for me particularly the 40%off bottles of win which I am allowedto share with my wife who won't be getting the package.

I have a recent drinks menu.

Coffee $3.50

Port/Sherry $6-$10

Liqueurs $7.50

Cognac $8.00

Soft drinks $2.75

Beer $5.95 - $8.00

Beer cocktails $10

cocktails $13.95

gin $7.50-$14.00

martinis $11.00

mocktails $5.00

vodka $7.75-$12.00

tequila $9-$11.00

whiskey/bourbon $7.50-$12.00

liqueur coffees $8.00

rum $7.50-$8.00

wine $7.50-$10.00

bottles of wine start at $24.00 with most being available by the glass

champagne cocktails $12.00

This just popped up on FB.

"In regards to the post added last week "For only AU$59 per person, per day for voyages 8 nights or longer, you can enjoy the convenience of the all-inclusive beverage package. The package covers drinks up to the value of AU$14." I have just received an answer via email from Princess Cruises - "The all-inclusive drinks package is available on all Princess ships, however if you're sailing on Sea, Sun, Dawn, Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess then this can only be purchased onboard at this stage.

If you're sailing on any of our other ships then this is available to be pre-purchased or added onboard."

So don't panic if you can't see it in the Personalizer. ;) :D

Sp plan on gifting myself some On Board Credit, and hoping the All-Inclusive-Beverage-Package is available for my 3 night cruise in November, 2016.

Please does anyone have the Mocktail and canned Soda prices? I plan to enjoy Mocktails on a regular basis-I know I can get the Soda and More Package, just interested in the individual price of a Mocktail, and like a can of Sprite at night if I wake up with the munchies-already am bringing a container so I can get cookies from the International Café and "park" in my Window Suite to enjoy later. With a "planned" 4 Cocktails a day-Lunch, Pre-Dinner Canapes, Dinner and a Nightcap, the All-Inclusive-Beverage-package would make the budgeting calculations much easier as canned Sodas are included!

Well based on a quick calculation of 4 Cocktails from Lunch to a Nightcap; with 8 Sodas and 8 Mocktails as well to minimise my chance of getting tipsy from the alcohol-more likely to be constantly finding the Ladies Room :D but I'd rather be doing that than getting tiddly, much easier to deal with a bustle for the Ladies, than a thumping headache through self-inflicted stupidity. I might only be drinking alcohol the Embarkation Day, if I don't like the Cocktails-can't find where I wrote them down but I do remember Margarita for a friend who's name is Rita; Pina Colada for another friend, and a Captain's Bounty to acknowledge her gift to me of the toy Teddy Bear who will be travelling in my bag as my Lucky Charm, it's a winner for the All-Inclusive-Beverage-Package if available! Some of the Mocktails sound really nice! I do drink Soda so will be alternating the Mocktails and Cocktails with Sodas to vary what I'm drinking.

Because of physical disability-Cerebral Palsy which affects my balance, I'm probably being overcautious about alternating alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I want to document the experiences photographically, with coherent notes to share with friends, and hopefully encourage them to try cruising!

Sp plan on gifting myself some On Board Credit, and hoping the All-Inclusive-Beverage-Package is available for my 3 night cruise in November

Got a friend on a 7 day Princess cruise at the moment and she can't get the AIBP because her cruise is less than 8 days. So looks like it won't be available for your cruise but the Mocktail package should be.

Coffees are 2.75 for a regular espresso, 3.50 for large. Lattes etc are 3.50 or 4.50.

Cocktails are $14, wines by the glass are $8-10. I'll try to check other prices when we get back onboard - currently at Port Douglas.

Coffees are 2.75 for a regular espresso, 3.50 for large. Lattes etc are 3.50 or 4.50.

Cocktails are $14, wines by the glass are $8-10. I'll try to check other prices when we get back onboard - currently at Port Douglas.

Thanks

Hope you are enjoying it.

If you get a chance can you check on shakes (if they have them on Dawn).

I am tossing between Oda and Soda and more (hate that term Soda, it's soft drink, rant over).

Are you on my cruise, 30th October?

I have recently started reading the Princess thread for info on Golden.

The Aussie based ships don't have the Platinum/Elite event, so I haven't been to one. But the visiting ones do, Golden, Diamond & Emerald? :)

I'm excited about checking it out.:D:D

Not free drinks, like RCI, but $5 cocktails.

Bring it on.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Question if I may, when pre-purchasing any of the drink packages before the cruise, when are the stickers provided to you? Are they on your card at check-in, in your stateroom or do you have to go and request them from somewhere?

I pre-purchased an Unlimited Soda and more package years ago when you had to fax/email off the request to the Princess office, and when we boarded the ship it took staff 2 days before head office was able to tell them that the package had been purchased beforehand, and was then provided with my sticker at Passenger Services Desk. Is the process much more reliable now?

Thanks for your responses.

Question if I may, when pre-purchasing any of the drink packages before the cruise, when are the stickers provided to you? Are they on your card at check-in, in your stateroom or do you have to go and request them from somewhere?

I pre-purchased an Unlimited Soda and more package years ago when you had to fax/email off the request to the Princess office, and when we boarded the ship it took staff 2 days before head office was able to tell them that the package had been purchased beforehand, and was then provided with my sticker at Passenger Services Desk. Is the process much more reliable now?

Thanks for your responses.

It will be on your c ard at check in. Some lines [can't recall if Princess do or not] print it on the card.

When you order and pay I always print the receipt out ,but it shows up in your personaliser under on board reservations

ESERVATIONS & PURCHASES

Beverage Packages

Package Type Quantity Price Package Purchased By Cancel

Café Selects Coffee Card 1 $37.40 Cancel Paid

Cancellation Policy: You may cancel 72 hours before your cruise for full refund.

I noticed last night that Princess' website now includes an Australian AIBP, with Aussie prices.

From the website.

All-Inclusive Beverage Package - Australia

On select Australia voyages; the All-Inclusive Beverage Package is only available on voyages 8 nights and longer. Enjoy the convenience of our All-inclusive Package featuring any drink up to $14 AUD including cocktails, wine, beer, bottled water, sodas, specialty coffees & more! A 40% discount on bottles of wine (below $100 AUD retail) is also offered on bottles purchased in bars, dining rooms or specialty restaurants. Excludes in-room services, souvenir, mini-bar and vending machine items. Terms and conditions may apply.Item #2419$59.00 AUD

per person/

per day

Good to see it's official on the website now.

Thanks for the above replies regarding the pre-purchasing of a Beverage Package. I'll be sure to keep the payment receipt and take with me should there be any problems at check-in.

In regards to the All-Inclusive Beverage Package - Australia, the actual cost per day is $64.90, as it is $59 + $5.90 GST. This also shows up in the Cruise Personaliser as a pre-purchase for those that want to for cruises 8+ days.

Thanks for the above replies regarding the pre-purchasing of a Beverage Package. I'll be sure to keep the payment receipt and take with me should there be any problems at check-in.

In regards to the All-Inclusive Beverage Package - Australia, the actual cost per day is $64.90, as it is $59 + $5.90 GST. This also shows up in the Cruise Personaliser as a pre-purchase for those that want to for cruises 8+ days.

I always take receipts or email confirmations of purchases or OBC or anything of that sort, only needed them once but ....