Princess Menus

jucaha

This is our 1st Princess Cruise...Alaska on the Coral in early September 2015. Are the menus for the MDR posted somewhere ahead of schedule? I assume they are the same week in, week out. Also...what about the room service menu? Is it extensive or very limited? Does anyone know where we could view this ahead of time?

Thank you for any/all feedback!

Save room for the fettuccini Alfredo at the dining room...it's been on the menu for years and it's my favourite (also my husbands favorite). Comes in a cheese bowl...very yummy!

And it can be ordered as an appetizer or as a main dish. Some people order it with strips of chicken on it.

Edited by caribill

Save room for the fettuccini Alfredo at the dining room...it's been on the menu for years and it's my favourite (also my husbands favorite). Comes in a cheese bowl...very yummy!

oh man! You just reminded me of my favorite meal on Coral Princess!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

And it can be ordered as an appetizer or as a main dish. Some people order it with strips of chicken on it.

Sometimes we get it with salmon, or we order a shrimp cocktail and put the shrimp in it.

Thank you for posting the link. It's been 8 years since we've been on a Princess cruise and we're looking forward to sailing again this November.

We recently sailed on Holland America for the first time and I was not impressed with the food offerings in the MDR. There were nights that I was hard pressed to find something I wanted to eat. Plus we found that the food was bland with little seasonings.

My mouth was watering as I read thru these Princess menus. I'll have to hold myself back from selecting multiple choices for some meals. I know I can, but the waistline can't take it. :D

This is our 1st Princess Cruise...Alaska on the Coral in early September 2015. Are the menus for the MDR posted somewhere ahead of schedule? I assume they are the same week in, week out. Also...what about the room service menu? Is it extensive or very limited? Does anyone know where we could view this ahead of time?

Thank you for any/all feedback!

I have asked to see the evening's dinner menu after completing breakfast in the MDR. The waiters were usually able to obtain one for me.

I love the Fettuccini Alfredo on Princess, but always ask for extra sauce as I find it to be a little dry.

• 2 weeks later...

The fettuccini Alfredo is one of my favorites. I order it as an appetizer two-three times on a cruise. If you want it with out the cheese basket just ask.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

Thank you for posting the link. It's been 8 years since we've been on a Princess cruise and we're looking forward to sailing again this November.

We recently sailed on Holland America for the first time and I was not impressed with the food offerings in the MDR. There were nights that I was hard pressed to find something I wanted to eat. Plus we found that the food was bland with little seasonings.

My mouth was watering as I read thru these Princess menus. I'll have to hold myself back from selecting multiple choices for some meals. I know I can, but the waistline can't take it. :D

Believe it or not but the southern style fried chicken is not bad. You can get all white or dark or a mix. My DW and I look forward to it. Comfort food is nice once in awhile on a cruise.

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska