Luminae for breakfast

kjoeb

There's fresh squeezed juices, cold cereals, oatmeal, various pastries, bagels, fresh fruit, omlets, eggs of any style, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, ham. I would guess that if you wanted something special, you could ask, but we found the regular menu to be more than enough, and very well done.

I'm sitting at breakfast now in Luminae. It's somewhat more limited than Blu but more than adequate. I had granola and berries followed by their version of huevos rancheros. They have a nice pastry collection too.

The port day hours have been extended on Silohuette until 9 am so you don't have to rush in the AM to meet an early breakfast deadline. ( absurd )

I'm sitting at breakfast now in Luminae. It's somewhat more limited than Blu but more than adequate. I had granola and berries followed by their version of huevos rancheros. They have a nice pastry collection too.

The port day hours have been extended on Silohuette until 9 am so you don't have to rush in the AM to meet an early breakfast deadline. ( absurd )

thank you fro getting the hours extended :) hoping they "stick" until we board her in September!

Hope the extended hours hold true for Equinox as well. 9 am is about as early as we are likely to want breakfast while on vacation, unless we have an early excursion.

There's fresh squeezed juices, cold cereals, oatmeal, various pastries, bagels, fresh fruit, omlets, eggs of any style, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, ham. I would guess that if you wanted something special, you could ask, but we found the regular menu to be more than enough, and very well done.

Do they serve salmon, cream cheese, and bagels? It's a big deal to the wife. She will order it every morning.

Yes, salmon, cream cheese, capers, red onion, bagels - very yummy. The chicken apple sausage was delicious.

Yes, and it was very good. She can also get it in the buffet. I also had it every morning !!

Ditto for me :D

Thanks to all of you. We were on Princess last March and enjoyed their breakfast in Sabatini's for suite guests. She had the salmon with a yogurt/granola parfait every morning. She will be a happy camper on Silhouette. Really, the only question she's had was about the salmon for breakfast. Wonder how that chicken apple sausage would go with the biscuits and gravy?

Just back from X Reflection and the breakfasts were great:) though the menu seemed the same on the days we were there. We did find that although in theory Luminae was only open until 9am guests arriving at 9.25 were seated and served without question.:D I hasten to add we arrived that day at 8.50 and were worried we would not be served:eek:

menu - Luminae Breakfast 1.jpg

Just back from X Reflection and the breakfasts were great:) though the menu seemed the same on the days we were there. We did find that although in theory Luminae was only open until 9am guests arriving at 9.25 were seated and served without question.:D I hasten to add we arrived that day at 8.50 and were worried we would not be served:eek:

Thanks for posting this menu. I see at least 4 main dishes that I want to try and a couple of combinations from the sides that I could use to make another few more full meals, so I don't mind that the menu doesn't change. :)

Very much looking forward to trying Luminae on my next trip! Hopefully they'll keep the later hours. I prefer to not see people before 9am or so.