New Cruise Atlas

tjcletsgo

Will we still receive an e-mail requiring us to click the link to confirm we want the Atlas sent? I believe the last few years that was sent to us in late Spring, thought the Atlas was not distributed until September-ish.

How do I get a cruise atlas? Are they free?

They are automatically sent to Platinum and Elite Captain's Circle members.

But once the PDF is available for download on the website I believe anyone can request a hard copy.

You can view the 2015-16 issue online here: https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/brochureRequest.page (link to full atlas in right column about 2/3 down the page).

But once the PDF is available for download on the website I believe anyone can request a hard copy.

You can view the 2015-16 issue online here: https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/brochureRequest.page (link to full atlas in right column about 2/3 down the page).

We just became platinum last year after our cruise in September. Maybe our timing was off. Hopefully we'll receive the new publication soon

Last year we got ours in September.

For some reason, got one and a week later got a 2nd. :confused:

LuLu

I seem to remember that being a thing last year, multiple copies. Isn't it possible to pick one up on the ship from the Future Cruise office?

The "mail me a copy" is also an option on that page now. I just clicked it which will likely mean that we will get two copies again.

They used to be sent automatically.

Then a couple of years ago they sent out a post card instead saying you could order it.

Last year there was no post card. (I forget if there was an e-mail notice or not).

I seem to remember that being a thing last year, multiple copies. Isn't it possible to pick one up on the ship from the Future Cruise office?

Unfortunately, not. They don't bring copies to give away at the Future Cruise Desk.

Last year they send a card to Elites (guess to Platinums also) saying they were available to order. I ordered one ... and then later automatically got another so I don't know ....

LuLu

Isn't it possible to pick one up on the ship from the Future Cruise office?

Apparently this is kind of hit and miss. I was able to get one aboard the Golden last October. I suspect that within a month, they'd have been out.

Jim

• 1 month later...
I called Princess and asked.

I was told it should be available to order by the end of this month.

Those Princess people are such kidders. Caribill's post was from July 23, and there's still no sign of a new atlas.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49

Those Princess people are such kidders. Caribill's post was from July 23, and there's still no sign of a new atlas.

Jim

just spoke with Princess.

Was told all Captain Circle members have to request after publication which will be next month.:)

And I called again in late August and was told it would be available in September.

kruisey is now told October.

I wonder what the answer will be in October.