EPIC's coming back!!!

SissasMomE

I knew you would be excited about this! You cannot let this interfere with your plans to sail the MSC Seaside though. I want you to explore and report on that for me. Ha!

Oh no - definitely not. The Seaside is the next 7-day we are booking ... but now that the Epic will be doing 3- and 4-nighters ... :D :D :D

It is doing the 3 and 4 night cruises? That's a pretty big "one up" for that market. Majesty of the Seas doesn't stand a chance out of PC in that case.

I know. I do like the Majesty. We've done it a few times for short getaways, but it doesn't compare to the Epic, IMO.

Oh no - definitely not. The Seaside is the next 7-day we are booking ... but now that the Epic will be doing 3- and 4-nighters ... :D :D :D

Look forward to the seaside too but that is years away.

The Epic, not sure about her...

It is doing the 3 and 4 night cruises? That's a pretty big "one up" for that market. Majesty of the Seas doesn't stand a chance out of PC in that case.

Main competition will be Disney Dream which does 3-4 night Bahama cruises year round out of PC.

Norwegian Epic will return to Florida in November 2016 after more than a year in Europe and will homeport in Port Canaveral. It will operate three-, four-, six- and seven-day cruises to the Bahamas and the Eastern and Western Caribbean in the winter but will return to Europe in the summer. Norwegian Spirit will replace Norwegian Epic as the brand’s year-round European ship.

Main competition will be Disney Dream which does 3-4 night Bahama cruises year round out of PC.

Except Epic will be much cheaper, especially for folks like me who sail solo a lot. I was going to book a trip to Universal Orlando with a travel buddy for November this year. Now we will wait for February 2017 so that I can add a trip on Epic to my Universal vacation. This is such excellent news! :D

Look forward to the seaside too but that is years away.

The Epic, not sure about her...

You're close. Try it for a 3 or 4 nighter. We already have our regular 2016 cruise on the Escape, and 2017 we are doing Sandals. So, the next "regular" cruise will be on the Seaside in early 2018, but I'm definitely getting a couple short ones in there in between!

Yay!!! Homeport is Port Canaveral! :D:):p

I know, I know, I know! I'm so excited:D

I was so upset that she left North America that I booked a Med cruise on her but now I get to look forward to another sailing on her!