Allure sail away on helipad

Gig103

I'm having a hard time with the Captains Club recognizing that I should be Select (which is reciprocal to Platinum). If I don't get that resolved prior to my Allure cruise, is it possible to still get invited, maybe because I'm in a Loft suite?

I'm having a hard time with the Captains Club recognizing that I should be Select (which is reciprocal to Platinum). If I don't get that resolved prior to my Allure cruise, is it possible to still get invited, maybe because I'm in a Loft suite?

I believe the Allure Sailaway on the helipad is for Suite passengers and not according to C & A level, so if you are in a Loft Suite they will send you the invite to your suite.

I believe the Allure Sailaway on the helipad is for Suite passengers and not according to C & A level, so if you are in a Loft Suite they will send you the invite to your suite.

Usually D+ and PC are including, but not Platinum.

It was Platinum and above on Oasis last summer - although I realise it may now have changed.

It probably depends on how many at each level are onboard. When we were on Allure there were over 200 D and above onboard so that wouldn't have worked along with all the suite guests.

It probably depends on how many at each level are onboard. When we were on Allure there were over 200 D and above onboard so that wouldn't have worked along with all the suite guests.

Funnily enough I thought that after I posted. Perhaps they have a maximum number and if the number onboard can include Platinum into that maximum they will also be invited.

Edited by Bobal

Because of the suite maybe, but Ive never heard of platinum being invited to the bow sailaway party. (Maybe it happens rarely) I'm looking to be being on the bow of an Oasis class for the first time next May.

It is for suite passengers and C&A members down to a certain level depending on how many are on board. Usually Diamond and above. I know of at least one cruise where Emerald got invited.

• 4 weeks later...
Usually D+ and PC are including, but not Platinum.

Does that mean folks in a D6 cabin can go to the helipad for sail Away? Or is it also based on number of sailing/platinum status?

This sounds like a great place to be.

Does that mean folks in a D6 cabin can go to the helipad for sail Away? Or is it also based on number of sailing/platinum status?

D+ is DiamondPlus in the crown & Anchor loyalty scheme, not a cabin category.

Edited by papcx

No, passengers in a D6 cabin do not get invited to a helipad sail away. It's based on your Crown & Anchor Loyalty level and for suite guests. Platinum is not a level usually included for an invite to the helipad.

On Allure, invites are for guests staying in a Grand Suite or above for the Heli pad sail away at Nassau . It doesn't matter your C&A status. The invite will be in your room.

On Allure, invites are for guests staying in a Grand Suite or above for the Heli pad sail away at Nassau . It doesn't matter your C&A status. The invite will be in your room.

Thank you to you and everyone else who replied. I am so excited about everything O/A!