Amenities Guide (aka Pillow Menu)

cle-guy

I had scanned the Amenities guide, which contains the mysterious Pillow menu, as well as special occasion packages and other in cabin and on board amenities for purchase.

Enjoy!

I tried to do it as a PDF, but the file size was JUST over the limit, and I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller. I suppose I could have made it 2 documents, now that I think about it....

In any case, if anyone wants it emailed just send me an email and happy to send out. I realize the JPG is difficult to read.

1549526666_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_01.jpg.d2d9a873ccffc598213d107389167278.jpg

400448656_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_02.jpg.349545bfab53c437a6e6a702dacec520.jpg

1879120271_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_03.jpg.a278aa88f70f61c1b851f64f79726ae1.jpg

1497590632_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_04.jpg.7964ce0808d2f64ac35ef85caf8531d2.jpg

781052795_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_05.jpg.bbfe3fda3f7c5815910f5bf3963b92b4.jpg

764438030_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_06.jpg.1d6a84adf63009f486888c858208d1f1.jpg

754149054_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_07.jpg.476645e7857fc7c942858b5cb993625d.jpg

2012781010_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_08.jpg.0ca4d115f61ae7d20952ee9d73aea66b.jpg

1371566665_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_09.jpg.5a885b4dd0d3cf1d1ef0e18d2538cfc0.jpg

236929473_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_10.jpg.d9f9a7b21627d9ac2480c241645e9a85.jpg

1529700674_AmmenitiesGuide_Page_11.jpg.9151f3d5a152fd6f21de9a64fa9c24de.jpg

Edited by cle-guy

Is the pillow menu available in all cabins or just for suites? Thank you.

It's hit or miss. The fine print on the pillow menu states to contact your butler.

The booklet is designed such that pages can easily be added or removed, so maybe only suites get the Pillow Page. insert.

I've been in an inside and was able to ask for pillows off this menu from my cabin steward, but it's definitely a YMMV kind of thing, as others have stated they were told flat out NO when asking when not in a suite, though some have had butlers tell them there is no pillow menu.

Based on supply, as once they are gone they are gone, and they don't hold the whole range of pillows in QTY to fill all suites, let alone other cabins.

I can say I've always seen the Amenities Guide in all my cabins, (suite inside, Aqua), but never really looked through it until a few cruises ago, that's when I discovered the menu is hidden within this guide.

I always thought to was a spa advertisement, as the cover is just a bunch of pictures, the title is on the back cover.

The mysterious pillow menu is officially available to concierge class and above. The menu, if a printed one really exists, is in the binder in your stateroom. Some cabin attendants know about the choices, others claim it's not available any more and so on. If you are persistent, you will get the pillow you want.

firm,soft, body,contour or hypo-alergenic.

I can say I've always seen the Amenities Guide in all my cabins, (suite inside, Aqua), but never really looked through it until a few cruises ago, that's when I discovered the menu is hidden within this guide.

I always thought to was a spa advertisement, as the cover is just a bunch of pictures, the title is on the back cover.

When I was sailing in Aqua last year I practically begged for a different pillow. It was only after I rolled up the two feather pillows that were each about as thick as a crepe and shoved them into the garbage and put it outside my door...that I finally got his attention and even got a new pillow that evening at bedtime:)

Of all the stewards I have had he was the weirdest I have ever encountered....it was an interesting ride:)

We had never thought about pillows until our Pacific cruise a year and a half ago, when my husband had what was clearly a reaction to something, sneezing, coughing, streaming eyes....this was about 2am.

We decided it was the pillows, shoved them in the wardrobe area and rolled towels to act as pillows. Allergy tablets taken and pillows removed he was soon fine. We talked to the room attendant next day who confirmed we had feather....Soon swapped and sorted but we do make sure either through Michael's club pre cruise or on boarding that we have the less soft but safer non-allergenic. I guess this is another item that is not important to most but necessary for some. The sweetest thing about our fiasco was the butler being horrified we had used towels for pillows and could not understand why we had not phoned him....seriously, could not have done that knowing he would be up from 6am serving breakfast.

the butler being horrified we had used towels for pillows and could not understand why we had not phoned him....seriously, could not have done that knowing he would be up from 6am serving breakfast.

I always ask my butler for their working schedule, and they usually say "I'm here for you anytime", then I press them for reality, as I have NO desire to wake them! So I've come to discover it's basically 6am to 1pm, 2 hour break, then 3-9 pm.

I realize the JPG is difficult to read.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post this info. I am struggling to read the pillow menu but can make out the 'hypo allergenic' option in the middle of the three options. Could you tell me briefly what the other two options are? Thanks. (Like another poster, feather pillow are just a no-no for me)

I realize the JPG is difficult to read.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post this info. I am struggling to read the pillow menu but can make out the 'hypo allergenic' option in the middle of the three options. Could you tell me briefly what the other two options are? Thanks. (Like another poster, feather pillow are just a no-no for me)

Here's PDF of just pillow page.

Ammenities Guide 4.pdf

We had never thought about pillows until our Pacific cruise a year and a half ago, when my husband had what was clearly a reaction to something, sneezing, coughing, streaming eyes....this was about 2am.

We decided it was the pillows, shoved them in the wardrobe area and rolled towels to act as pillows. Allergy tablets taken and pillows removed he was soon fine. We talked to the room attendant next day who confirmed we had feather....Soon swapped and sorted but we do make sure either through Michael's club pre cruise or on boarding that we have the less soft but safer non-allergenic. I guess this is another item that is not important to most but necessary for some. The sweetest thing about our fiasco was the butler being horrified we had used towels for pillows and could not understand why we had not phoned him....seriously, could not have done that knowing he would be up from 6am serving breakfast.

My daughter has many allergies, so we have been educated about the subject. Not to sound disgusting, but there are so many things that your husband could have reacted to (mold, dust mites, roaches, the feathers, some sort of animal dander). Its scary. Good thing you knew enough to get rid of the pillows.

I had scanned the Amenities guide, which contains the mysterious Pillow menu, as well as special occasion packages and other in cabin and on board amenities for purchase.

Enjoy!

I tried to do it as a PDF, but the file size was JUST over the limit, and I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller. I suppose I could have made it 2 documents, now that I think about it....

In any case, if anyone wants it emailed just send me an email and happy to send out. I realize the JPG is difficult to read.

Curt:

Appreciate all your efforts on these boards. I would appreciate if you can e-mail me the amenities guide (PDF) or tell me where you found it. Thanks in advance

Send to: cnj6034 at optonline dot net.

It's hit or miss. The fine print on the pillow menu states to contact your butler.

The booklet is designed such that pages can easily be added or removed, so maybe only suites get the Pillow Page. insert.

I've been in an inside and was able to ask for pillows off this menu from my cabin steward, but it's definitely a YMMV kind of thing, as others have stated they were told flat out NO when asking when not in a suite, though some have had butlers tell them there is no pillow menu.

Based on supply, as once they are gone they are gone, and they don't hold the whole range of pillows in QTY to fill all suites, let alone other cabins.

Thank you for the reply. I guess we'll chance it on our upcoming cruise and see what happens!

Curt Thankyou for Emailing the list.:)

I didn’t notice it on our cruise last year in a CS on Equinox.:( On our recent Cruise on Reflection, again in a CS, I did try to find the pillow menu but failed.:(

With this I will be forewarned for our CS on Connie :D If the pillow menu is still available next year:eek:

FOR YOUR COMFORT

We are pleased to offer you a personalized sleep experience featuring the Celebrity eXhale™ Bedding Program. This includes custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens.

Pillow Menu

The pillows on your bed are made of the finest European white goose down with 100%

cotton damask cover for enhanced softness and comfort. We welcome you to also try any of these additional choices.

• Body Pillow - The feather and down body pillow provides full body comfort and is ideal for guest with body aches

• Hypo Allergenic Pillow - Much like natural down feathers, this pillow providesultimate comfort and support for all sleeping positions

• Swedish Isotonic Pillow - Isotonic reacts to your body temperature and physique to provide true, customized relaxation

I asked for a smaller/softer pllow last week on Solstice (Aqua) and was told that there are no other pillows available.

And yes, it was listed as an amenity when I paid for my cruise.

We were on the Solstice in Aqua in early July and asked the steward for more pillows. Told him what we wanted. Came back after dinner and they were there. Have never had a problem getting the pillows we wanted.