Taking Coffe off the ship

themutis

The coffee is not worth taking off the ship. Even a Baccio it's ok but not that good.

Please see Scarlett's post:

Wouldn't it be easier to actually answer the question that was asked instead of passing judgment on the question asked?

Unless rules have changed recently, you can bring your case of water with you onto the ship in Miami.

I know of no law that stops you from bringing water or brewed coffee off the ship into any port. Except the law of "Do what security tells you to do or don't visit the port".

I am sure someone will find the law precludes bringing them into a particular port.

Celebrity actually could care less if you take coffee or food off the boat however some if not many countries care enough that they will arrest you for bringing 'food' into their country. Celebrity tries to help you obey the law.... I don't know if coffee is illegal anywhere but if security says don't take it, I'd take their advice

Edited by ghstudio

PLease......If you do carry coffeee in any elevators, pls be careful...someone had an uncovered cup and spilled hot coffee all over me...this was on our way off the ship....smelled like coffee all the way home...