frozen cocktail

kimbo1

whats a good frozen drink not alot of alchol no coconut when i was on carnival i loved the kiss on th e lips drink

So, what's in a Kiss on the Lips? As this is a Royal board, we're not all familiar with Carnival's offerings. Knowing what's in the drink you like will help with suggestions..

Off the top of my head though - any tyoe of daiquiri, mudslide, BBC, diety banana, dirty monkey, frozen margaritas, mango tangos, frozen mojito, and so on..

Pina Colada... no frozen cocktail has much booze in it, IMO and experience!

You need a better bartender! Lol! My wife drinks frozen all week and trains the sky bar staff o, day 1. Extra shot in the bottom one in the middle and a floater. And a pinocolada is all coconut which the OP was trying to avoid

So, what's in a Kiss on the Lips? As this is a Royal board, we're not all familiar with Carnival's offerings. Knowing what's in the drink you like will help with suggestions..

Off the top of my head though - any tyoe of daiquiri, mudslide, BBC, diety banana, dirty monkey, frozen margaritas, mango tangos, frozen mojito, and so on..

Kiss on the Lips

1 - 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps

4 - 6 oz frozen mango mix

1 tbsp grenadine syrup

If you tell the bartender whats in it, I'd bet they can come close to what you had on the other cruise line ;)

as for a drink...

Peach Daiquiri

Midori Sour

Fuzzy Melon

Edited by LilBlackDress