Have you tried Cruise-A-Nality? What kind of cruiser are you?

geocruiser

I got Lady Love:

Love. Life's sweetest reward. That's what cruising's all about for you. Where others see a luxurious ship, you see a floating Valentine's Day card. A trip where sunsets, champagne toasts, romantic dinners, and dancing are the destination. Come aboard. We're expecting you.

Hmmm...

I wish we could combine some of the answers on questions 4 & 5. By switching around which answers I choose, my results are so varied and extreme.

I just like the whole cruise experience.

Give it all to me! 😁

71902902af0f898c3669d0eda3b02d9f.jpg

192c05d0798007be56a67e658e3f06c2.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441784466964.jpg.3f1986600f67c4d6f63d366d7dac2a87.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441784492106.jpg.e94355e9d18f18418367fd76ab1fa075.jpg

Edited by cruiseJMO

A fresh start in the morning sounds good. I could use a good sleep too.

I give up. :(

I tried twice this morning. It loaded, then stopped working about three questions in.

It was kind of fun watching the people standing on the deck get removed, too!

Edited by RuthC

I tried twice this morning. It loaded, then stopped working about three questions in.

Ruth, that must mean you are one of a kind and can't be pigeonholed. ---and that's a good thing. :)

What's wrong with liking a good burger from Dive-in while lounging in my Retreat Cabana with family/friends, and maybe taking in a two-tank dive excursion in the Caymans? How is that only a Carnival or Costa experience? :(

Oh well.....

Dennis

Thanks for trying. We will just give you the title of Chocolate Queen!

Def. of Chocolate Queen: Out going, loves being on board a HAL cruise ship that serves all kinds of chocolate. Willing to share some chocolate (but not all).

Edited by geocruiser

I wish we could combine some of the answers on questions 4 & 5. By switching around which answers I choose, my results are so varied and extreme.

I just like the whole cruise experience.

Give it all to me! 😁

192c05d0798007be56a67e658e3f06c2.jpg

When I tried it yesterday I did not get that choice of "quintessentially British" on question 5 so I took it again today. I still didn't get that as a choice but I did notice one or two different choices from yesterday (still no cruising solo choice). Today I got Princess, Cunard and HAL as my choice cruise lines and "Cosmopolitan Cruiser" for my cruise-a-nality.

I got:

The Golden Years Rookie

"If relaxing and enjoying the finer things at your leisure is your new career, cruising is your training program – whether you're newly retired or just preparing for what that might be like. Sophisticated dining with no mention of work. Enriching activities without navigating kids' schedules. People always catering to your needs. Yeah, you could get used to this."

The cruiselines that came up:

Central panel - HAL

Others - Princess and Cunard

Yeah, I can see myself.

Dave

You are...

The Ultra Mom!

You're as good at keeping it all together at home as you are at cutting loose on the seas. If the kids are having fun, you're having fun. And with everything from mini golf to video arcades to water slides at your disposal, you have everything you need to maintain your hard-earned Ultra Mom status.

HAL was recommended! But, hmmm no DCL - kind of thought Ultra Mom would have DCL

Thanks for trying. We will just give you the title of Chocolate Queen!

Def. of Chocolate Queen: Out going, loves being on board a HAL cruise ship that serves all kinds of chocolate. Willing to share some chocolate (but not all).

I'll take it!

Thanks. :D

Still can't get it to work.. Only thing that happens is the wheel turns almost completely blue & then it stops..

Have Windows 7 -maybe it doesn't work there or if my AVG firewall is stopping it?

Could the site be just too busy? When that happened to me I closed my browser and then reopened it.