Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Anything on Navigator April 2018?

I called C&A today about this. I have 2 bookings. Last week they told me it would be up in 24-48 hrs, then by today they would be back on the website and when I spoke with them today they said 2 weeks. They see my reservation but I cannot access it on My Cruises. I am booked directly with RCI

My bookings are for April 22 and 27 2018

I called C&A today about this. I have 2 bookings. Last week they told me it would be up in 24-48 hrs, then by today they would be back on the website and when I spoke with them today they said 2 weeks. They see my reservation but I cannot access it on My Cruises. I am booked directly with RCI

Same response I just got. Ugh.

2 more weeks? By that time my reservation will no longer be in their system because I have not been able to make the deposit on it. :mad::mad:

How does Royal keeping letting stuff like this happen...

BILL

Does anyone know if I can expect additional Caribbean itineraries for Jan - April, 2018 to still be released? The pickings seem slim thus far, and I'm looking to block space for a large group.

I think most everything in that time frame has been released. Except Empress, and the possibility of Legend.

Does anyone know if I can expect additional Caribbean itineraries for Jan - April, 2018 to still be released? The pickings seem slim thus far, and I'm looking to block space for a large group.

"Additional Caribbean" is supposed to open in May.

Hawaii to Vancouver May 2018 was released ..... and the WOW is the price , and it's only 10 days

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You beat me by 28 seconds.....$3400 a piece for a balcony? Not going to happen!....not with us!

Hawaii to Vancouver May 2018 was released ..... and the WOW is the price , and it's only 10 days

These prices are RIDICULOUS!!! I do not think we should have to pay for all their mistakes this "fall/winter" in the Northeast. FWIW

You beat me by 28 seconds.....$3400 a piece for a balcony? Not going to happen!....not with us!

and so much for a 24-hour head start for C&A members. Just verified the rate with a C&A rep......told him to hold on to his hat because the no-notice bug has hit, AGAIN!

Might be an odd system error.....my wife can't even sign in. ( we were going to do a courtesy hold in case someone at RCCL sobers up and realizes what he/she did)

Edited by STEVE-O

and so much for a 24-hour head start for C&A members. Just verified the rate with a C&A rep......told him to hold on to his hat because the no-notice bug has hit, AGAIN!

Might be an odd system error.....my wife can't even sign in. ( we were going to do a courtesy hold in case someone at RCCL sobers up and realizes what he/she did)

I got a quote for GS, over $11,000 for the cabin. Sorry, there is not a cabin in RCCL fleet worth over $1000 per night. Also, no BOGOHO???? No HOLD. They want their money, now.....well, NO:rolleyes:

If you look at the rates, for both 9/8/17 and 5/3/18, it is the rate that they charge when they attach the special rates: BOGOHO, 30%, whatever, but with no special rates actually attached. So, they will either fix their pricing downward or re-attach their special pricing. This has happened a lot recently for new releases, and it invariably gets fixed. You monitor the pricing and call for an adjustment.

And if not, we will cancel -- but we did book, with the above plan in mind, and got the cabin we wanted. :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

Nope me either were on the same sailing for 2107 and price is way more realistic

Now I have to figure where to go for my 50th .......oh stress

I have the same dilemma. The itineraries out of Sydney over my birthday don't appeal to me all that much, except may the one to New Zealand on Radiance (itineraries viewed on CruiseCal). The itinerary I wanted isn't offered past February 2018 (my bday is in April). Based on what I keep seeing on this thread, I might not be able to afford any of Royal's more exotic (at least to this American) itineraries anyway. I can wait and see if anything good comes out for Europe 2018 when they are released (a year from now :( ) but that's no different than booking something a couple months before my actual birthday - the Europe trip would end up being a couple months after my birthday. I really wanted to do something amazing on my actual birthday. I'll probably end up on a three night Bahamas cruise. lol.

These prices are RIDICULOUS!!! I do not think we should have to pay for all their mistakes this "fall/winter" in the Northeast. FWIW

If prices are this high for the short part of the transpacific....i can only wonder what Royal is charging for the Sydney to Hawaii route???

If you look at the rates, for both 9/8/17 and 5/3/18, it is the rate that they charge when they attach the special rates: BOGOHO, 30%, whatever, but with no special rates actually attached. So, they will either fix their pricing downward or re-attach their special pricing. This has happened a lot recently for new releases, and it invariably gets fixed. You monitor the pricing and call for an adjustment.

And if not, we will cancel -- but we did book, with the above plan in mind, and got the cabin we wanted. :)

Good for you Karen.

I have signed in on website but this cruise is still not showing up. Are you all calling RCI or TA for pricing?

Edited by kccrzr

I have signed in on website but this cruise is still not showing up. Are you all calling RCI or TA for pricing?

I saw it on RCCL's website. I was going to wait for the 24-hour headstart e-mail but checked the site on a whim........

There it was!.....Ya!!! Then I saw the price....Boo!! Search by location and it pulls up.

I saw it on RCCL's website. I was going to wait for the 24-hour headstart e-mail but checked the site on a whim........

There it was!.....Ya!!! Then I saw the price....Boo!! Search by location and it pulls up.

Thank you! Your suggestion worked - I had been searching by ship.

The new Hawaii cruises are no longer showing on the website. I wonder if they came to their senses and realized how ridiculous those prices were? We decided after seeing those that we would book with Celebrity for Sept 2018 next year as soon as their itineraries were released, as long as Celebrity didn't follow with the same type of pricing.