Allure Coastal Kitchen

The "rule" is: Quantum class yes, Oasis class no.

Reason: Quantum class has more seats in Coastal Kitchen than Oasis class.

Exemptions are possible. But as for Allure: It´s no benefit for JS cabins. You might be invited.

steamboats

Oasis allows JS, Harmony will when she sails, I'm sure Allure will once she leaves the med. Mute point once new suite program kicks in anyway

I was wondering if Jr Suite guests on Allure can dine at Coastal Kitchen?

They couldn't when we were on Allure in June. Coastal Kitchen was only available to Suite guests. I know that several people who were in JS asked, and were refused, on that particular cruise.

I don't know if this was specific to Allure, or to Med cruises, or even just down to the individual managers, so you if you aren't staying in a Suite, but would like to eat in Coastal Kitchen, you should probably ask when on board anyway. You might get a different answer, and be pleasantly surprised :)

They couldn't when we were on Allure in June. Coastal Kitchen was only available to Suite guests. I know that several people who were in JS asked, and were refused, on that particular cruise.

I don't know if this was specific to Allure, or to Med cruises, or even just down to the individual managers, so you if you aren't staying in a Suite, but would like to eat in Coastal Kitchen, you should probably ask when on board anyway. You might get a different answer, and be pleasantly surprised :)

Came back last month from Allure in the Med and no JS were allowed in the CK. Maybe was the itinerary, but every single night CK was pack, even I saw getting two tables from the concierge area to accommodate some guests. IDK how they will do if they allow JS in Oasis class, the area is not big enough with the amounts of suites in this class of ships.

Came back last month from Allure in the Med and no JS were allowed in the CK. Maybe was the itinerary, but every single night CK was pack, even I saw getting two tables from the concierge area to accommodate some guests. IDK how they will do if they allow JS in Oasis class, the area is not big enough with the amounts of suites in this class of ships.

Maybe the difference is the itinerary, but CK did was not packed on the two nights we dined there last week on Oasis.

They better figure something out before May

They can always do it on a "space available" basis.

This would reflect the experiences posted on this thread.

If they require all eligible passengers to make reservations for CK, and not allow walk-ups, then they will always know if there is space for someone in a JS.

Excuse my ignorance!

But what is so special about Coastal Kitchen? as we are on The Allure tomorrow and in a JS and if its that special it might be worth trying to get a table :D

Flat breads are great, atmosphere is outstanding, serano wrapped dates are great, salted caramel dessert, lamb is good, free wine. All in all a pleasant respite from MDR. Reports are that Allure doesn't allow JS. Let us know what happens for you.

Flat breads are great, atmosphere is outstanding, serano wrapped dates are great, salted caramel dessert, lamb is good, free wine. All in all a pleasant respite from MDR. Reports are that Allure doesn't allow JS. Let us know what happens for you.

Excellent service too.:)