Everything.. Norwegian JOY! Delivery spring 2017

FreestyleNovice

Some observations:

From Joy and Bliss on the forward public sundeck isn't split in half anymore, it's Haven on the port side too. Only one hot tub remains for the general public, opposite the Vibe entrance.

Water grotto at Spice H2O. But I remember Joy's Spice area had tarp covering, curious how that will be. Can't find the Youtube screengrab of that area at the moment.

Water grotto at Spice H2O. But I remember Joy's Spice area had tarp covering, curious how that will be. Can't find the Youtube screengrab of that area at the moment.

I have a feeling that deck 17 plan is mostly "(YET) TO COME" - and what we're seeing is a carryover from the Escape plans that will be going away. Both Entourage and the Video Arcade are appearing on Deck 5, so I suspect those two venues just haven't been cleared off the Deck 17 plan yet.

Edit: also, deck 18 shows a single "Ocean Loop" slide in place of the typical dual drop slides. Deck 17 still shows the dual drop slides.

Edited by TheDougOut

Honestly - I could have nightmares after seeing those deck plans. Stuck on a ship, but everywhere you turn your familiar watering hole has been replaced with a tea room. I'll end up huddled in a corner at Food Republic.

Totally with you on this. Of course, being huddled in Food Republic is actually a good thing, but without being able to order any beer from TDB across the way, it would lose a little of its appeal to me.

Google translate of Chinese site. A little more details I don't think we had already.

Norwegian Joy is a cruise ship designed exclusively for the Chinese market by Novo Real Cruises. The cruise ship is pleased to announce the cruise ship features of the Joy Cruise, which includes recreational facilities, accommodation information, cruise ship home port information There is not any information yet.

Connaught only true joy of entertainment facilities

A two-level kart track. Can be simultaneously for 10 riders at the same time racing, a game is expected to be 5-6 minutes, while the ship can capture the moments for all riders and recorded down, the specific charges and fees have not yet announced, this setting is Global cruise first, and the first experience will be the Chinese people.

Live CS. Visitors can armed with laser guns, start a mental and physical competition, live CS venues and karting track is actually the same venue, two functions alternately open, you can pay attention to the pleasure of the cruise on the daily arrangement of time.

Virtual Reality. On the 16th floor of the Joy, there is a facility called the Galaxy Pavilion, where you can experience the hottest virtual reality technology and bring the helmet to the world. The joy of interstellar museum also has a bumper car, the entertainment had only the Royal Caribbean Quantum cruise ship only in the cruise is also in 2014 after the quantum number of water.

More information about the Star Discovery Center. Flying and car simulators bring visitors a feeling of driving the adrenaline surge. In the Star Wars game area, fans will fly the aircraft flew distant galaxies, and the darkness of the Force to a soul-stirring contest. Gamers can also be equipped with six console Xbox console to a strength Competition. And tech fans will be surprised by the top virtual reality experience Oculus offers, where visitors can design their own exclusive roller coaster and indulge screaming. In a breathtaking virtual tour, visitors flock to the cliffs, cliffs, or on top of tall buildings.

Water slide. Joy cruise on the two multi-layer water slide is composed of two giant ring structure. One circle extends straight to the side of the cruise, while the other transparent ring is drilled directly below the deck, which will undoubtedly be a cool through the release experience. The two-person water-skiing also offers visitors the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with a sharp turn towards the finish, with a total length of more than 110 meters.

Nuo Wei true joy of accommodation

Like the Mediterranean cruise, the suite is renowned for its "boat in the boat" concept. The Haven suite suites at Novo Real Cruise have a private retreat where access to the Haven Suite boat card is required to enter the area. Exclusive restaurant, gym, swimming pool, bar and sunbathing area, exclusive waiter only Haven suite for tourists, the ratio of tourist service close to 1.5 to 1, almost equal to the level of the world's top cruise.

In addition to the common cabin, sea view room, balcony room, mini suite, joy also has a virtual balcony room, through a large French window-style LED screen 24 hours a real-time view of the cruise, sleep at night can also be closed to Provide a better sleep experience, better humanization.

Edited by JohnIreland

I was thinking of going to shipyard would 28th maybe Day ship would leave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.meyerwerft.de/de/meyerwerft_de/besucher/termine_1/wichtige_termine.jsp

Homepage says early March, but no official date announced. and it will be always a risk of bad weather,

But visting Papenburg and the Meyer Werft is always great.

I'd like to do the yard tour but not sure when like to see bliss but how much would you see sat in june

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too early for Bliss, after Joy's float out the floating part of World Dream (Genting/Dream Cruise Line) will be pulled in, put together with the indoor part (together about 2/3 ship) and the first block for Bliss will be visible inside the large building hall but probable as a partial block. Bliss will be visible as a ship after the float out of World Dream in fall this year.

When a ship is alongside the outfitting pier; that's a great moment for a visit! That would be next month or fall this year. :)

Hong Kong Cruise Society put together this possible route of Joy:

May 01 (0700-1800)

Hamburg, Germany [steinwerder]

May 03 (????-????)

Southampton, UK [Ocean Terminal]

May 04 (0530-2000)

Le Havre (Paris), France

May 06 (????-????)

La Coruna, Spain

May 07 (0900-1700)

Vigo, Spain

May 08 (0800-1700)

Lisbon, Portugal

May 10 (0900-180)

Valencia, Spain

May 11 (0600-1800)

Barcelona, Spain

May 12 (0700-1600)

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

May 13 (0800-1700)

Marseille, France

May 15 (0600-2100)

Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy

May 17 (0700-1800)

Naples, Italy

May 18 (0500-1900)

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

15965029_1212662518817234_5164478009089067420_n.jpg?oh=1df56699e46af318c0b7b16feef7247c&oe=593A331B

It has a lot of stops for a reposition cruise! Hong Kong Cruise Society speculated it could be media and travel industry only. Even for pampering Asian travel agents that's quite some time in Europe.

Genting Dream (the previous ship leaving Meyer Werft) stopped at Gibraltar and Egypt before transiting the Suez canal and towards Mumbai. Dream had finishing work done while underway and had some blogging folks on board, not sure if they were just the ship's dancers or famous diva's..

I am not expecting any revenue cruises on Joy in Europe, I had some hope for the launch of the wave season/NCL's new itinerary releases but not anymore at this moment. :( What do you think?