Elite Level Changing

1MKS1128

I acknowledge that some people like lanyards for convenience, however, I almost giggle out loud at those who while you are talking to them make an effort to turn their card outwards in an attempt to impress you of their level in the Circle program. Mine stays in a card case deep in my pocket and the card and case have had the misfortune of going swimming with me.:)

Naa mine is attached to a belt loop and in my pocket usually.

I just don't bring my pocket protector. Can you imagine this thread if those were a hot item. :eek:

...while wearing shorts with black dress socks with sandals!

Edited by MrMan

I wonder if these same people who judge lanyards and colored cards are the same as those that dress with orange pants, green tops etc. I just don't get it. My point is, why do you people care how others dress or accessorize? Is it really going to change your life because I wore a lanyard and now you know I have a black/blue/gold card?

I can honestly say I've never looked to see what color someone else's card is. It will not affect my cruise/vacation in any way so why bother. Same with their clothes. What shallow minds people have when they do things like this. Now, I will judge you for being rude and inconsiderate. I don't care what color your card is or how many days/cruises you've been on. It is sounding like some of those people are here on this thread.

Well said. Who cares? I spend my time enjoying my cruise not checking out the other passengers.

Uh oh...I wear a lanyard and I turn elite my next cruise. Where will I hide my card???:eek: lol

What will people think of me, a lanyard and a black card!!!!

I have never lost a card in 25 cruises.

I Cannot tell you how many cards I have found in the bottom of a hot tub.

Yes I go in the hot tubs and live to tell about it!:D

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

Can we please drop this? It gets argued over and over. It is what it is and I for one am glad that Princess has two was to get to elite.

I am always perplexed when someone requests that others stop giving their opinion on a subject, yet they feel it is okay to state their opinion on said subject one last time ..Hmmmm

Reader

I am always perplexed when someone requests that others stop giving their opinion on a subject, yet they feel it is okay to state their opinion on said subject one last time ..Hmmmm

Reader

I see your point, so will keep that in mind next time I request a subject be dropped.

I really don't care about the color of your card and don't see why anybody would care or be impressed. One could have 150 cruises on other lines and still have a blue card on Princess. One could have a black card on Princess and never have cruised another line. I don't judge people by the color of their card. There are good people and not-so-good people and I don't think the color of their stupid card has anything to do with that. (Although, if my dad had been a cruiser, I think he would be one who felt he was super special for having a black card. Sad...)

I didn't realize until my latest cruise that the passenger loyalty level was included on the name tag outside the stateroom door. I kind of wonder why they do that. Is this something recent or is it just another example of me being oblivious?

I didn't realize until my latest cruise that the passenger loyalty level was included on the name tag outside the stateroom door. I kind of wonder why they do that. Is this something recent or is it just another example of me being oblivious?

Been that way for a long time.

I have always seen the loyalty level indicated on the name tags. But since I only look at my own to be sure I'm in the right cabin, I have no idea what loyalty level anyone else is.

I never noticed. But then I never know what my level is let alone anyone else's.

Edited by GUT2407