Different Answer, Same Question??

volmoma

Well IMHO, Princess representatives are MORE messed up than Carnival!! As I've read on here, different answer for each call made. I emailed Princess yesterday about the unlimited drink packages, $56 and change a day, to inquire if the package covered drinks on Princess Cay....didn't hear back and called Princess this morning. The rep told me she had never been asked that and she would have to check with her super. She came back on the phone a few minutes later and told me, 'Yes, the package covers Princess Cay.' I ask if she could send me an e-mail stating that it was. I was told that she could not. WONDERFUL!! About 45 minutes ago I received an answer to my e-mail, 'We're sorry to inform you that NO it does not cover drinks on Princess Cay.' Ok, which is it??? [emoji15]

We purchased the Soda and More package last January and soda was not included but mocktails were on Princess Cay. Love the pina colada mocktails. If they included mocktails on the Soda & more plan I would be surprised if drinks were not covered under the alcohol package but don't have 1st hand experience with that one.

No. The beverage card ( it is really a,sticker they put on your key-card) does NOT work on Princess Cays.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

We stopped in Princess Cays in April, had the AIBP and it DID work, with ALL beverages "purchased" on the island...no problems at all. And lots of others were using it as well.

Edited by reedprincess

So I guess I try and see where it gets me??? This is so frustrating!!! I've had the Cheers Card with Carnival so I know how it works on the ship, just a few things are different. But here again, I'm getting as many answers as post. LOL Still looking forward to trying Princess for the first time.

So I guess I try and see where it gets me??? This is so frustrating!!! I've had the Cheers Card with Carnival so I know how it works on the ship, just a few things are different. But here again, I'm getting as many answers as post. LOL Still looking forward to trying Princess for the first time.

The soda sticker and the soda and more sticker do not work at Princess Cays because they do not cover canned sodas and that is the only kind of soda available there. (As mentioned above, the "and more" sticker will cover mocktails there.) This is why people who are unfamiliar with the AIBP (including Princess reps) do not realize the AIBP is different.

Since the AIBP sticker covers any beverage costing up to $10, it does not matter if the beverage comes in a can or a glass. So it will cover any beverage on Princess Cays that costs no more than $10. This would include soda, alcoholic beverages, water and mocktails.

The soda sticker and the soda and more sticker do not work at Princess Cays because they do not cover canned sodas and that is the only kind of soda available there. (As mentioned above, the "and more" sticker will cover mocktails there.) This is why people who are unfamiliar with the AIBP (including Princess reps) do not realize the AIBP is different.

Since the AIBP sticker covers any beverage costing up to $10, it does not matter if the beverage comes in a can or a glass. So it will cover any beverage on Princess Cays that cost no more than $10. This would include soda, alcoholic beverages, water and mocktails.

Certainty hope it works out. We will all have our sticker on our cards. And Oder just like we were on the ship...if not, we'll just get back on the ship and drink all we want.. THANKS!!

As Bill says, it's pretty simple why the confusion: the two soda packages are for only bar-dispensed sodas and beverages, not cans. Soda on Princess Cays is in cans which is included in the AIBP. The posts/responses above did not mention that they got sodas in cans.

This is why one should research their questions on CC first and learn from those that have been there instead of relying on asking the Princess rep a bad question and wondering why they got different results.

Edited by Grego

This is why one should research their questions on CC first and learn from those that have been there instead of relying on asking the Princess rep a bad question and wondering why they got different results.

The Princess reps have the Magic 8 Ball to assist them.