Eggs Benedict

dinosaurdem

Yes available in the MDR as well

No photos sorry folks tend not to photo breakfasts on Azamara - not sure what a photo would show you, its the standard Eggs Benedict - muffin, poached egg etc

You can also order them from room service. I had a version over corned beef hash:) but I'm sure you can request the traditional. The order arrived hot and my eggs were cooked just as I requested them. After that, I went back to yogurt and cereal, but this was a sea day treat!

The room service Eggs Benedict were fine though the service itself kept turning up 15 mins early. As I only arise in time for service I found it a bit frustrating.

Still much better than on some other lines, mind you. I had an Eggs Benedictless on one - the ham was missing!

Edited by canny_cruiser

Still much better than on some other lines, mind you. I had an Eggs Benedictless on one - the ham was missing!

The first time I ordered Eggs Benedict on a cruise was room service on Princess. The eggs were hard boiled eggs sitting on the English muffin.

Oh, and I should add that I am so happy to be able to order a hot breakfast on Azamara...

Yes - and which arrives HOT as it did on Azamara.

On my last TA with Cunard in Queen's Grill, the butler failed to serve even one breakfast hot en-suite. Everyone was complainig about it.

Edited by canny_cruiser