Deal Alert on Jewel

BIG Thanks to Ken (Ourusualbeach)

Was able to grab connecting E1's. With the single supplement and balcony discount the total price for two cabins was less than the per person cost for a JS. And now with the increase it is less than some of the interior total costs. Great deal!!

Edited by looking4info

I did a quick search and found a quick write up of what they are doing to Jewel. So I assume it's not as big a revitalize as Radiance?

I think it's very similar, except maybe one or two less restaurants. I think they realized they went overboard with restaurants on Radiance. I would expect it to be almost identical to what they did on Serenade.

Out of curiosity, what was last year's deal on Freedom?

Promenade staterooms for $369 on a seven day cruise.

This is the thread. Pricing was good from 9/28-10/2/2013 so it took awhile for them to change it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1921403

There was the Promenade one mentioned above and the one we were on was the FR Christmas cruise we got a D2 balcony for $369 per person plus taxes. The OP of this thread (Ken) found that one as well. I believe he got it for less than the $369. That price was available for 2-3 hours.

I think it's very similar, except maybe one or two less restaurants. I think they realized they went overboard with restaurants on Radiance. I would expect it to be almost identical to what they did on Serenade.

That would be nice. I've never done a Radiance class ship before. I started cruising just as the Voyager class was coming out and becoming popular, so we overlooked this class. I'm excited to finally give it a try with this great deal.

I really hope they do like Serenade and add Park Cafe, the pub, a diamond lounge and I think the aerial acts in the centrum would be really fun!

There was the Promenade one mentioned above and the one we were on was the FR Christmas cruise we got a D2 balcony for $369 per person plus taxes. The OP of this thread (Ken) found that one as well. I believe he got it for less than the $369. That price was available for 2-3 hours.

This is a post from you on that thread

The $369 was there from 9/27 to 10/2.

Out of curiosity, what was last year's deal on Freedom?

I paid $270pp CDN for a D2 balcony. The price was just over $300 in US$. It was also the week of Christmas last year which made the deal even better. And to top it off this was one of the cruises that was altered due to the propellor issues so each cabin received a $400 OBC.

Glad to see so many people that were able to book this.

Enjoy.:)

Edited by Ourusualbeach

This one certainly lasted a lot longer.:)

Promenade staterooms for $369 on a seven day cruise.

This is the thread. Pricing was good from 9/28-10/2/2013 so it took awhile for them to change it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1921403

Here is the thread from the Christmas deal on the Freedom for D2 balconies.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2061626&highlight=deal+alert

Am I ever kicking myself. I saw it online and emailed my TA at 10:45am and by the time she replied it was gone. Should have jumped at it right away at that price for that itinerary. Lesson learned.

Agree...book it on line then transfer it to the T/A. I got lucky TA put cabins on hold and by the time he finished the reservation the pricing shot up. In just under the wire.

When the thread was going around about no more holds, I made a mental note to myself to book if I saw something really good. I was already booked on Adventure for the same week, so it was a no brainer to grab a this offer, which is half the cost of Adventure.