Regal Quiet Spots Outside?

EZ2CY

Now that hubby has finally retired I’ve managed to convince him to come cruise with me. We’re booked on the Regal in January. It’s a beautiful ship, but not exactly a small one. I would like to make sure hubby doesn’t feel even remotely overwhelmed by the 3500 plus head count. I’m wondering if there are any parts of the Regal, other than our balcony, that are a little more quiet and away from the madding crowd. I’m especially interested in outside spaces, since we live in a cold, gray climate and need some sun and fresh air by January. Help anyone?

For sure tour the ship at different times. You'll find all kinds of quiet little spots. The promenade deck has some nice areas with chairs and tables or loungers. Sometimes there are NO people hanging out. Sometimes, like outside of Crooners around happy hour, some will enjoy their drinks in the chairs right outside the bar. On sea days, if not interested in sun around the pool, we find spots where we just enjoy a book. Or...just staying on the balcony is a treat for DH. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by eandj

The padded teak loungers on the Promenade deck aft, both port and starboard are a great place to read, relax and watch the sea go buy and nap. :D

Be aware that these areas are not covered, so bring sun screen.

Thanks everyone. Looks like there are some wonderful spots to just sit outside and relax. Just realized we'll be able to see the spot on the Promenade just outside of Crooners from our deck! :)