Shogun Live From...

Shogun

Hi All,

Tradition is now that I start my live from the day before, saves internet minutes, some times I will tell you about our flight or stop over like being up graded last year or our stop in Iceland. Well this year is a little different we have pre paid our tips, bought our coffee cards, book our tours, joined fellow CC tours etc. Meeting up with friends onboard there is the CC meet, slot pull etc, But the taxi that is coming to pick me up is not going to the airport its taking me to hospital, you see last week went to my doctor told him my problems, a few days later the hospital phoned me and said you are coming in so we can have a little poke about inside you. So cruise is not cancelled, have been given three possibilities, something minor will be fixed there and then, major could be kept in, or if something in between send home and booked in at another date. So my plan is to make this cruise which is on the Emerald, if it needs to be a day or two late no problem, I am sure Princess can sort out the paper work may be pick up ship in Lisbon, I see it this way if I am at home work will track me down, if I am cruising the Atlantic peace great place to recover, if only minor then a quick phone call to insurance and Princess to check everything is OK and can still cruise.

Now I am sure some folks on my cruise will complain about the food the entertainment and the service, if they want they can always swap places with me.

To be continued I hope……… onboard the Beautiful Emerald Princess,

Yours Shogun

We will keep you in thought and prayer. And hope that the next time we hear from you will be from the Emerald. When ever we hit a bad patch, we just take it one day at a time, that helps manage the stress. God Bless

Cori

Hi All,

Tradition is now that I start my live from the day before, saves internet minutes, some times I will tell you about our flight or stop over like being up graded last year or our stop in Iceland. Well this year is a little different we have pre paid our tips, bought our coffee cards, book our tours, joined fellow CC tours etc. Meeting up with friends onboard there is the CC meet, slot pull etc, But the taxi that is coming to pick me up is not going to the airport its taking me to hospital, you see last week went to my doctor told him my problems, a few days later the hospital phoned me and said you are coming in so we can have a little poke about inside you. So cruise is not cancelled, have been given three possibilities, something minor will be fixed there and then, major could be kept in, or if something in between send home and booked in at another date. So my plan is to make this cruise which is on the Emerald, if it needs to be a day or two late no problem, I am sure Princess can sort out the paper work may be pick up ship in Lisbon, I see it this way if I am at home work will track me down, if I am cruising the Atlantic peace great place to recover, if only minor then a quick phone call to insurance and Princess to check everything is OK and can still cruise.

Now I am sure some folks on my cruise will complain about the food the entertainment and the service, if they want they can always swap places with me.

To be continued I hope……… onboard the Beautiful Emerald Princess,

Yours Shogun

Hope it all works out for you, we are on Caribbean Princess now and was told yesterday by our British Hotel manager Peter Hollinson that he is flying to pick up Emerald to work the transatlantic. A nice guy and very efficient, he has worked CB up to excellent service and food etc, so your cruise on Emerald should be good, and you will meet Peter at the MTP party if you go.

Best Wishes

We will keep you in thought and prayer. And hope that the next time we hear from you will be from the Emerald. When ever we hit a bad patch, we just take it one day at a time, that helps manage the stress. God Bless

Cori

Ditto to above and many thanks for your contributions on CC. Every blessing.

Shogun...I still suspect that our paths will again cross. Annie and I say hi to you and Donna. Good luck with your ordeal. Besides...our very first cruise Annie had to push me on board in a wheel chair. You can convelesce just fine on a cruise ship.....good luck with it

Shogun, i always look for your posts and when i see them i find them to consistently thought provoking and insightful. I am very much looking forward to your posts on the transatlantic journey on the Emerald…a great ship.

Good luck Shogun. Fingers crossed it is not anything serious.

Hope it all works out for you, we are on Caribbean Princess now and was told yesterday by our British Hotel manager Peter Hollinson that he is flying to pick up Emerald to work the transatlantic. A nice guy and very efficient, he has worked CB up to excellent service and food etc, so your cruise on Emerald should be good, and you will meet Peter at the MTP party if you go.

Best Wishes

Nice to hear Peter is doing well and he is heading back to his "regular" ship the Emerald.

Vickie