Are there outdoor eating areas on the Allure?

We are going on our first transatlantic from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale and hoping that it will be warm enough at some point to eat outside. Or is that just a pipe dream?

There are outdoor eating areas at Johnny Rockets, Sabor, Wipeout Cafe, Park Cafe, Giovanni's Table. I'm probably forgetting some.

in Central Park - Chops, Vintages, Giovannis Table, Park Café - all have outdoor seating areas

In Broadwalk - Sabor, and JRs have outdoor seating areas

Windjammer unfortunately does not have outside seating.

Edited by little britain

Would you suggest Wipe out cafe for lunch on boarding day? I was thinking that would be a great family friendly first stop.

Yes, Wipeout would work. There are outside tables there that you could move around to accommodate a group.

Would you suggest Wipe out cafe for lunch on boarding day? I was thinking that would be a great family friendly first stop.

Probably yes, and then the family can hit the neaby pool deck and flowrider. I say PROBABLY only because when I was on Allure in 2011 it wasn't open on embarkation day, so I didn't look. Roll call members later told me it was open in 2013, They also told me it was open for breakfast and not crowded, something I missed. But things do change!

Depending on what type of food you want. I love Giovannis Table on embarkation day. But there is something to be said about Wipeout Cafe's pretzel dogs.

What type of food is served at Wipeout Café and is it included?

All the food at Wipeout is complimentary.

At breakfast they offer a small buffet and eggs made to order. Other times they have hamburgers, pretzel dogs, nachos, taco fixings, etc. There is also a machine there offering free soft serve ice cream.

I didn't discover Wipeout Cafe until the last day. Great outdoor area, are they open for lunch on boarding day?

It was open on Allure the last time we sailed and it was also empty. We had no wait and plenty of outdoor seating.

We loved the Wipeout Cafe - fresh food at breakfast and lunch. No waiting.

Well, some waiting in line for the soft serve ice cream but worth the wait!!!!

The Solarium was also a wonderful place to sit, relax and have a meal.

Johnny Rockets serves a good breakfast and since it's somewhat enclosed by the

interior balconies, not much wind. They put up the umbrellas if the sun was too hot.

We paid the extra fee at Johnny Rockets for lunch just because their shakes are out of this world,

otherwise we never go to the specialty restaurants (food is just as good or better in Windjammer)

The roast beef sandwiches at the Park Cafe are awesome (and free.....) or you can get a made to

order salad, then sit in the sun on the deck outside. Wonderful food, nice place to sit and relax.

Edited by Diver2014