Azamara November Promo - Choose Your Own Offer

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Azamara has released their November 2015 Promo, Choose Your Own Offer - for select 2016 sailings. Book By 12/31/15. Details on the Azamara website : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/choices

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Azamara has released their November 2015 Promo, Choose Your Own Offer - for select 2016 sailings. Book By 12/31/15. Details on the Azamara website : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/choices

Hope this is helpful !

Of course Andy, when you say 'Everyone', what you actually mean is 'Everyone in North America'! :D

Hi Everyone,

I'm based in the USA, as are many of our Members. Therefore, when I see promotions, I enjoy posting them, as I'm passionate about helping our members save money, or receive onboard benefits such as OBC's, whenever possible.

It's frustrating when I take time out from my very busy day to share information, only for members opting to use my comments as a negative, due to circumstances completely beyond my control. In other words, please don't shoot the messenger. I suspect that promotions may exist for regions outside of North America. However, as they do not reach my inbox, I'm unable to share them. If had access to them ? Believe me, I would !

Please allow me to share whatever information I have available, without being snarky. If you have an issue with promotions in your region, I kindly suggest contacting your local Azamara office.

Thanks very much !

Edited by Host Andy

Of course Andy, when you say 'Everyone', what you actually mean is 'Everyone in North America'! :D

I know you are trying to be amusing Mkz90, but my "Hi Everyone" has been the way I've posted for over 20 years. In this case, the "Everyone" does not mean the promo applies to everyone - it's only a greeting.

My apologies to our members who took the "Everyone" literally :)

I know you are trying to be amusing Mkz90, but my "Hi Everyone" has been the way I've posted for over 20 years. In this case, the "Everyone" does not mean the promo applies to everyone - it's only a greeting.

I, for one, am so sorry you felt that you had to waste your valuable time over something so trivial. All that you do is very much appreciated.

Simply, thank you!

Bruce

I, for one, am so sorry you felt that you had to waste your valuable time over something so trivial. All that you do is very much appreciated.

Simply, thank you!

Bruce

Ditto, thank you Andy for all you do.

Keep posting as that's how I found the Great Deal we booked under! Thanks for saving us a "Bunch"!! :)

Thank you all, for your very kind comments. As information becomes available, I will continue to share the latest Azamara news, and special offers with our wonderful community.

Thank you all, for your very kind comments. As information becomes available, I will continue to share the latest Azamara news, and special offers with our wonderful community.

Andy

Thanks for keeping us up to date with everything.

Best wishes

Thanks Andy for trying to keep 'everyone' updated. I, for one, certainly love all the information you post, even when it does not pertain to me. It may mean that someone may benefit.

It seems to me that the world has become more of a 'me-me-me' society, or maybe it is just more evident because of world wide facebook, youtube, and internet connections.

Give hugs and smile to make the world a nicer place. :) :) :)

First of all: My apology to Host Andy! It wasn't ment to shoot the messenger and I realize what a job you do.

See it as a act of frustration when you realize that a big group of guests again are excluded from the offers made.

And yes - the offers are avalible on "my" website. Thats the first thing I see when acessing Azamara website.

In no way I begrudge US or Canadians the offers they can benefit from. What I do wish is that sometimes everybody would be included.

I have also contacted Azamara regarding the fact that many are excluded from the never ending stream of offers made. Would it make any difference? Probably not - but at least I have tried...

First of all: My apology to Host Andy! It wasn't ment to shoot the messenger and I realize what a job you do.

See it as a act of frustration when you realize that a big group of guests again are excluded from the offers made.

And yes - the offers are avalible on "my" website. Thats the first thing I see when acessing Azamara website.

In no way I begrudge US or Canadians the offers they can benefit from. What I do wish is that sometimes everybody would be included.

I have also contacted Azamara regarding the fact that many are excluded from the never ending stream of offers made. Would it make any difference? Probably not - but at least I have tried...

I couldn't agree more Sollan, it certainly feels like European. Australian and New Zealand guests are excluded from many offers.

I have been in touch with Azamara UK, but I have failed to get a satisfactory explanation of the poor T&Cs we are offered in relation to North America.

It is nothing to do with 'me, me, me' :)

I have to be honest and say this promo even if it doesn't apply in this country doesn't turn me on much. $300 or free unlimited internet is not that exciting when you see some of the other offers that we are able to get, balcony for the price of an inside, 10% quarterly LCV, 25% Reimagine Azamara. I've still been able to take advantage of special offers here. The OBCs are nice, but it's the bottom line price that I take note of. Some I pay more for than others, but it seems to even out pretty well in my favour. At the moment I'm happy.

One thing to say is that free unlimited internet is a good thing to see being promoted. I'm hopeful that with ship updates next year the wifi onboard will be more robust and unlimited access is offered more widely, either for free or at a much reduced price. It's coming. It has to in order to keep pace with the competition.

Phil

Well, it seems my innocuous remark, meant in humour and with no intention to offend, has caused a small kerfuffle.

Maybe it was lost in translation. #BigSmileyFaceToImplyNoIntentionToOffend

..when you see some of the other offers that we are able to get, balcony for the price of an inside, 10% quarterly LCV, 25% Reimagine Azamara. I've still been able to take advantage of special offers here. Phil

That sounds interesting! So it is after all possible to get the offers even when the terms clearly says US an Canadians only?

Well, it seems my innocuous remark, meant in humour and with no intention to offend, has caused a small kerfuffle.

Maybe it was lost in translation. #BigSmileyFaceToImplyNoIntentionToOffend

Fair enough. I was confident, that was your intentions. I hope everyone will agree that it's time to move on, and get back to the subject at hand :). Thanks for posting.

Edited by Host Andy

One thing to say is that free unlimited internet is a good thing to see being promoted. I'm hopeful that with ship updates next year the wifi onboard will be more robust and unlimited access is offered more widely, either for free or at a much reduced price. It's coming. It has to in order to keep pace with the competition.

Phil

I agree Phil. I'm eager to see if Azamara's Wi-Fi will be improved after the Drydocks, and how unlimited internet plays into their future plans. I'm unaware whether Miami is considering it.... but IMO, they should. I'm seeing an increase in promos from the competition, with either large blocks of minutes, or, unlimited internet incuded. I certainly hope this is on Azamara's radar.

That sounds interesting! So it is after all possible to get the offers even when the terms clearly says US an Canadians only?

No, I'm talking about offers that are inclusive of those from the UK (can't speak for Sweden) like the BOGOH, 10% quarterly deals via LCV etc. Deals on Azamara are like the buses. Miss one and another will be along soon. It's just whether the bus is going to take you to where you want to be!

Phil

No, I'm talking about offers that are inclusive of those from the UK (can't speak for Sweden) like the BOGOH, 10% quarterly deals via LCV etc. Deals on Azamara are like the buses. Miss one and another will be along soon. It's just whether the bus is going to take you to where you want to be!

Phil

Seems that there are no bus stop here....:D

Seems that there are no bus stop here....:D

If you go on Azamara's web site for Sweden , you will see the same deals that are being offered in the USA and CA. are available there also

UK has free flights and on the AU. web site they have up to 35% off and the choice of free internet or the $300 obc.

If you go on Azamara's web site for Sweden , you will see the same deals that are being offered in the USA and CA. are available there also

UK has free flights and on the AU. web site they have up to 35% off and the choice of free internet or the $300 obc.

Yes, I can see them - but terms and conditions says it's only valid for US and Canadians residents. I can see the bus but it doesn't stop... The AU web hasn't the same terms for the offers. Thanks anyway :)