Current Concierges continued discussion

So I confirmed Nadia is getting off February 13, Allan coming back. Nadia was not sure how the transfer would work yet for her, but probably what you suggested w the layover.

Allan returning to replace her, Ian going on vacation with Claudia? From diamond lounge moving up to work with Allan in suite lounge. Not sure who fills in diamond then.

This is all oasis

Thanks for the info!

Hi Travelgoddess,

I had looked at the spreadsheet and saw that Allen will be returning soon, that is Great News. Was on the Oasis the last week of September to the first weekend in October and Allen was our Concierge and he was sick with the Flu when we had left which I found out it was Contagious. Posted here weeks ago to find out if I could send him a get well card. Israel Royal Caribbean to go to a Hotel.

Wendy

Oasis: Right now the two Suite Concierges are Nadia and Ian. A lady named Claudine is temporarily in the Diamond Club. Alan is due back soon, not sure exacty when, and I'm not sure which lounge he goes to. Nadia is going to Enchantment soon.
Edited by GenHawk
Wrong spelling

Hi Travelgoddess,

I had looked at the spreadsheet and saw that Allen will be returning soon, that is Great News. Was on the Oasis the last week of September to the first weekend in October and Allen was our Concierge and he was sick with the Flu when we had left which I found out it was Contagious. Posted here weeks ago to find out if I could send him a get well card. Israel Royal Caribbean to go to a Hotel.

Wendy

Allan had appendicitis and surgery. He returned to Oasis for the Nov 7 cruise then left to recuperate at home. Happy to hear he's recovered and will return to Oasis. Israel is no longer with RCI. He's pursuing new interests in his native country....Mexico.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Sailing on Adventure Feb 13th and received email from Concierge who is Ryno Strapp

Jean

Hi Jean,

We will be on the February 20th sailing. The current concierge list shows Dionne Jolly.

So I assume Ryno is now the concierge. Please let us know how crowded the two lounges are on your sailing.

Bill

Hi Jean,

We will be on the February 20th sailing. The current concierge list shows Dionne Jolly.

So I assume Ryno is now the concierge. Please let us know how crowded the two lounges are on your sailing.

Bill

Bill,

We will see you because we are sailing on our first B2B with Feb 20th our second week! Was hoping to see Dionne again since we sailed with her last year.

The CL usually gets pretty crowded so we often start in the CL and then move to the DL.

Are you signed up for the M&M? Also, I think there was a suggestion to meet on Sail away day at 4pm at a pool bar. I'll be wearing beads that day.

Roger and I will look forward to meeting you,

Jean

Bill,

We will see you because we are sailing on our first B2B with Feb 20th our second week! Was hoping to see Dionne again since we sailed with her last year.

The CL usually gets pretty crowded so we often start in the CL and then move to the DL.

Are you signed up for the M&M? Also, I think there was a suggestion to meet on Sail away day at 4pm at a pool bar. I'll be wearing beads that day.

Roger and I will look forward to meeting you,

Jean

Hi Jean,

Funny, I just signed us up for the M&M yesterday. Like you, we usually visit both lounges. That way we get to meet different people. Some of the CLs are a bit depressing, relatively small with no windows. It has been our experiences that the best friendships we have made have been in the CL and DL. Guess that's why the drink coupons mean little to us.

Lynn & I also look forward to meeting you!

Dionne left for vacation on 6th February and won't be returning to the Adventure.

Ryno is now the permanent Suite Concierge on the Adventure and Cleon Fraser is Diamond Concierge

Suite Concierge? I assume you mean "concierge" for both suites and D+

Back from the 10 day Serenade and at this time in the CL is Gamaliel or Gama who is a strictly by the book person FYI. Very nice when talking with him one on one...we had a great lunch with him.

A new Diamond Concierge was coming on this week Dean ? some seemed to know him.

Lou

Back from the 10 day Serenade and at this time in the CL is Gamaliel or Gama who is a strictly by the book person FYI. Very nice when talking with him one on one...we had a great lunch with him.

Lou

Thanks Lou! We are boarding in April and this information is helpful.

Noelle

Lou

Were you able to take your drinks out of the lounge?