Current Concierges continued discussion

Hi Karen!

Thinking that Butcher may have been home on vacation when he hurt his knee. Not shore, just maybe. We're on Indy next month and will miss him.

On Jewel last two weeks and Concierge Diego was also home WIA. Ricardo Mock took over for Diego and ran one 1st class lounge. He walked off all his guests right thru to luggage and customs, and made at least three runs doing it. Outstanding service on his part. Thank you, Ricardo.

Butcher and Diego both out of service. Next up for us is Indy. Look out Indy staff, be careful, tread lightly. Stay safe . . .

Rick & Deirdra

I see on the spreadsheet that Mario is the concierge in both the DL and CL?

Anyone have updated info for Serenade. We sail Jan 25th, looks like Mario will be gone by then.

We sailed Serenade in Dec, and Mario was only in the concierge!

A young man was in the Diamond Club, and he told me to call him "Gama"

Don't remember his full name, sorry!

Hi Karen!

Thinking that Butcher may have been home on vacation when he hurt his knee. Not shore, just maybe. We're on Indy next month and will miss him.

On Jewel last two weeks and Concierge Diego was also home WIA. Ricardo Mock took over for Diego and ran one 1st class lounge. He walked off all his guests right thru to luggage and customs, and made at least three runs doing it. Outstanding service on his part. Thank you, Ricardo.

Butcher and Diego both out of service. Next up for us is Indy. Look out Indy staff, be careful, tread lightly. Stay safe . . .

Rick & Deirdra

Just received an update from friends on board Indy when Butcher was injured. He was injured on board. And they sent him home to recuperate. Our previous report was incorrect.

Another report has Diego taking longer to recover than previously reported.

After Indy in Feb. we have MJ B2B in April. Hoping no one on that cruise gets the jinx.

Good luck and best wishes to All.

R&D

Just received an update from friends on board Indy when Butcher was injured. He was injured on board. And they sent him home to recuperate. Our previous report was incorrect.

Another report has Diego taking longer to recover than previously reported.

After Indy in Feb. we have MJ B2B in April. Hoping no one on that cruise gets the jinx.

Good luck and best wishes to All.

R&D

I talked to Diego a while back on FB and he said his broken arm was taking a long time to heal, must have been a real bad break

I talked to Diego a while back on FB and he said his broken arm was taking a long time to heal, must have been a real bad break

Diego will be back Feb 28th, at least that the latest news. He's ready to come back now but that's the date they gave him.

Side note - I really feel badly for these concierges. Their schedules and ships change all the time. It's very hard on them and very hard on those of us who consider who the concierge is when they are booking a cruise.

It seems like some of us are booking cruises based on who the concierge is...that thought never crossed my mind. The concierge is only a small part of my cruise decision as many, many other factors are much more important. Oh well, everyone has different reasons for cruising, just never thought that would be a significant one...

It seems like some of us are booking cruises based on who the concierge is...that thought never crossed my mind. The concierge is only a small part of my cruise decision as many, many other factors are much more important. Oh well, everyone has different reasons for cruising, just never thought that would be a significant one...

I have found that you really can't count on personnel assignments when booking far in advance. Heck, some things can change last minute as well

Diego will be back Feb 28th, at least that the latest news. He's ready to come back now but that's the date they gave him.

Side note - I really feel badly for these concierges. Their schedules and ships change all the time. It's very hard on them and very hard on those of us who consider who the concierge is when they are booking a cruise.

Oh I hope this it true! We board March 13!

I don't think many booked based on a certain concierge, but many use this as a resource for upcoming cruises to see who will be on board.

Jaquline from Guest Services is temporarily filling in in the Diamond Club. On independence. Butcher apparently hurt his knee and will be out for a while. (On Indy now)

Sounds like Jaquline will be in the DL on Independence for at least 2 more months prior to going on Vacation. She was extremely nice and I really enjoyed both her and Sunil (Concierge) this last week.

Edited by Firefighterhoop

Sounds like Jaquline will be in the DL on Independence for at least 2 more months prior to going on Vacation. She was extremely nice and I really enjoyed both her and Sunil (Concierge) this last week.

Yes, Sunil goes on vacation on the 25th and then comes back to the

Indy after his vacation. I'm assuming he will go to the DL as Raj will

be back at that time. All these moves to cover Butcher. I agree,

Jacque is doing great and it's her first time in that position. Anybody

sailing on the Indy will be well taken care of no matter who you get.

It's a great team.

Are there new emails for the concierges? I just sent an email to Vision CL concierge(MJ), and received delivery notification failure.:(

Kay, what did you use? Sometimes it's a syntax error

Edited by John&LaLa

Try VI_Concierge@rccl.com I don't think there is a Suite Concierge on Vision.

Thanks, Patti. I just used Sherri's link. I know Vision has diamond concierge and a concierge lounge concierge.....Met them both in November, and have MJ's card, IF I could find it.;)

Edited by cruising grandma

Yes, Sunil goes on vacation on the 25th and then comes back to the

Indy after his vacation. I'm assuming he will go to the DL as Raj will

be back at that time. All these moves to cover Butcher. I agree,

Jacque is doing great and it's her first time in that position. Anybody

sailing on the Indy will be well taken care of no matter who you get.

It's a great team.

Hi A&M!

We'll be on Indy for a shorty on Feb. 18. Any chance we'll sea Butcher?

R&D