Current Concierges continued discussion

Any idea what the new role will be?

I was told by an officer on Jewel that he would be moving from ship-to-ship training new and existing concierges. My understanding was that he was leaving Jewel next month to be trained himself before beginning his new role.

I meant to ask him myself before leaving but didn't get a chance. This was our first cruise with Ricardo and we really liked him. We're disappointed he won't be on Jewel when we cruise again next year.

Edited by entrepreneur83

On the spreadsheet, it shows Karen Hernandez as Diamond Concierge on Rhapsody. I just had an email from a friend that told me she has moved to Serenade as the Loyalty Ambassador.

Correct, Karen Hernandez is now Loyalty Ambassador on Serenade. :)

I wonder if Ricardo will have any connection to the Genie (butler) program?

Jaquline from Guest Services is temporarily filling in in the Diamond Club. On independence. Butcher apparently hurt his knee and will be out for a while. (On Indy now)

Sorry to hear that about Gustavo Butcher Great Guy

Is he gone permantly?

Sorry to hear that about Gustavo Butcher Great Guy

Is he gone permantly?

He posted on Facebook that he is very happy at home with his family and has some job opportunities there. Doubts he'll be back to RCCL, but said, "Never say Never".

R&D

That makes sense, as they told us he was going to "butler school" in London prior to beginning his new training position.

Sounds like the same thing Sunil is being sent to. I know of one other

person (not a concierge ) who is applying for the Genie position. They

are compiling a great team, I hope they are ready with back up

concierges.

Just logging in to say "HI"!

We've finally dug out of our 3 feet of snow. It took a few days.

Do you have any more info on the Butler School? Can we get a good price if Mo and I both go?

Take care.

Rick

Edited by Pumbaamd

I'm getting off Enchantment on Feb. 12. Do you think that is more likely for Nadia's start date?

Hmm...I may have misheard the date, but oasis sails Saturday to Saturday, so maybe she leaves the 13th and goes to enchantment some later date. Will try to clarify

Hmm...I may have misheard the date, but oasis sails Saturday to Saturday, so maybe she leaves the 13th and goes to enchantment some later date. Will try to clarify

Maybe she'll get off the 13th and have a couple days off and join Enchantment of the 15th. I'm sorry I'm going to miss her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just logging in to say "HI"!

We've finally dug out of our 3 feet of snow. It took a few days.

Do you have any more info on the Butler School? Can we get a good price if Mo and I both go?

Take care.

Rick

Uhhh, you and Moe would get kicked out the first day.:D

Maybe she'll get off the 13th and have a couple days off and join Enchantment of the 15th. I'm sorry I'm going to miss her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I confirmed Nadia is getting off February 13, Allan coming back. Nadia was not sure how the transfer would work yet for her, but probably what you suggested w the layover.

Allan returning to replace her, Ian going on vacation with Claudia? From diamond lounge moving up to work with Allan in suite lounge. Not sure who fills in diamond then.

This is all oasis