Current Concierges continued discussion

Enchantment -

Perla (Formerly from Serenade) Is now in the Concierge Lounge. She confirmed her and Wilfredo switched ships.

Nadia Escobar Paez is now in Diamond Club. This will be her last contract on Enchantment and will be moving to Ovation per the conversation we had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Serenade Karen Hernandez is still Loyalty, not a concierge again.

Enchantment -

Perla (Formerly from Serenade) Is now in the Concierge Lounge. She confirmed her and Wilfredo switched ships.

Nadia Escobar Paez is now in Diamond Club. This will be her last contract on Enchantment and will be moving to Ovation per the conversation we had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Serenade Karen Hernandez is still Loyalty, not a concierge again.

Thanks for the information -- I updated the Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Sherri - I suggest deleting Column C information for both lounges on Grandeur - not sure they convey any useful information.
I took of the CL Concierge information that didn't pertain to Rahul, who just went on vacation. The other information is pertinent and also helps me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

What’s happened to Alan del Fierro (sp?)? Or am I just not seeing him on the spreadsheet? I hope he has not left the company as he is our favorite Concierge!

We sailed with Alan on the Rhapsody in September (he was Concierge). He was going on vacation and returning in November but would be in the Diamond Lounge. He was amazing!!!

We sailed with Alan on the Rhapsody in September (he was Concierge). He was going on vacation and returning in November but would be in the Diamond Lounge. He was amazing!!!

Thanks for the information! I was hoping he had not left the company because of just what you said, he is amazing! We love him and are always excited when we see he is going to be on one of our cruises!

What’s happened to Alan del Fierro (sp?)? Or am I just not seeing him on the spreadsheet? I hope he has not left the company as he is our favorite Concierge!

Any recent RH cruisers that have used the DL or CL?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Sherri, Ligia was moving to the Concierge Lounge from the Diamond Lounge to replace Alan. No idea who was going in the Diamond Lounge. Greta..... was from the bar staff serving the drinks. Also, the Concierge Lounge had changed to Suites and Pinnacles only

That's pretty big news, isn't it? Is RH the first Vision Class ship to eliminate the CL in favor of the SL? :confused:

I'm on RH now (past two) as well as TA. Ligia is in CL, Givago in DL. Greta still bartender in CL. Diamond Plus and above in CL. TA will have 400 Diamond, 210 D+, and 33 Pinnacle plus 60 in suites according to Diane (LA) as of today. Ligia leaving upon arrival in Tampa and Alan replacing her.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

Sherri, Ligia was moving to the Concierge Lounge from the Diamond Lounge to replace Alan. No idea who was going in the Diamond Lounge. Greta..... was from the bar staff serving the drinks. Also, the Concierge Lounge had changed to Suites and Pinnacles only

The change for the CL possibly for the TA due to high numbers of D+ and PC?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's pretty big news, isn't it? Is RH the first Vision Class ship to eliminate the CL in favor of the SL? :confused:

Don’t know Karen, we were on board in July and D+ we’re allowed in the CL, when we were there in September, it was clearly stated on the paperwork ‘Suites & Pinnacles’. Alan confirmed it had changed

Carol

Is that permanent??? Or just that one cruise due to large numbers of upper tier C&A members?

If permanent...I will miss the CL use (especially if the darn coffee machine is broke in the DL :() And very frustrated that D+ have been kicked out of the CL on RH. I have two future cruises booked on board. :o

Is that permanent??? Or just that one cruise due to large numbers of upper tier C&A members?

If permanent...I will miss the CL use (especially if the darn coffee machine is broke in the DL :() And very frustrated that D+ have been kicked out of the CL on RH. I have two future cruises booked on board. :o

We will be on the Rhapsody on 1/28/2018 and again on 2/25/2018. I see your cruise on Rhapsody is between ours. In any event, I will post if our first cruise has a CL or SL.

We are currently on the Grandeur, also Vision class. She has both a DL and CL.

I got off the Adventure on November 4. Maria Altan became the Diamond Lounge on September 20. She came from Guest Services on the Oasis. Maria is an exceptional young woman and is doing a great job as Concierge.

Sucell Anderson is the suite concierge in the old concierge lounge location. However diamond plus members are still allowed in the lounge.

Maria told me that Ryno Stapp is on another ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums