Current Concierges continued discussion

Dudley Jean is currently on Vision as Diamond Concierge.

We met Dudley just a few days before he started his first role as a Concierge on Radiance last Spring, when he was receiving some introduction and training in the lounge. I had a feeling he would be a good one - and such a great success story as he was telling us he started with RC as a cleaner :D

We met Dudley just a few days before he started his first role as a Concierge on Radiance last Spring, when he was receiving some introduction and training in the lounge. I had a feeling he would be a good one - and such a great success story as he was telling us he started with RC as a cleaner :D

I also met Dudley on the Radiance. We did a 67 day cruise (5 b2b) starting in Sydney. Dudley joined us one the 2nd leg of that cruise.

Perhaps I do not have the most current spreadsheet. The one I looked at shows:

"Freedom of the Seas: Bertie Almeda 4-1-2017 until September or October. Amit Chattopadhyay coming in July, 2017"

Email: FR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

As mentioned, I exchanged emails with Gileni Araujo, who signed as Suite Concierge. Also the email above didn't work, so I tried FR_Concierge@rccl.com and it did work.

Sorry if I was using an old spreadsheet.

David

Thanks -- we will try to correct the link. So Gislani is in the CL Is Amit Chattopadhyay in the DL and Is Bertie Almeda on vacation?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

That is very exciting since I will be on the Vision soon. Do you know how long he will be there?
Dudley Jean just boarded VI on 9-27 so he should be on the ship for 4 - 6 months. Folks sailing on VI please keep updating me.

Good to hear all the good things about Dudley Jean!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Sure hope he is still there in November.

He should be, he just got on last week. I will ask him how long he is on for.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Forums mobile app

Thanks - would be nice to know. We'll be on Allure Oct. 15 cruise. Can you please reach out to the activities director - been trying every direction to find out time, date (and location) for Meet and Mingle and for the last few months that info is no longer posted by Royal. I do not want to have a conflict on my schedule....And in case the invitation doesn't show up in the stateroom...thank you.

Thanks - would be nice to know. We'll be on Allure Oct. 15 cruise. Can you please reach out to the activities director - been trying every direction to find out time, date (and location) for Meet and Mingle and for the last few months that info is no longer posted by Royal. I do not want to have a conflict on my schedule....And in case the invitation doesn't show up in the stateroom...thank you.

Hi, (Cheryl, if I recall). Was just onboard Allure with your friends Collin and his friend from East Tennessee last month. Meet and Mingle was held on first sea day right before the upper tier party....I think around 9:30 AM in the On Air Club.

Hi, (Cheryl, if I recall). Was just onboard Allure with your friends Collin and his friend from East Tennessee last month. Meet and Mingle was held on first sea day right before the upper tier party....I think around 9:30 AM in the On Air Club.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. (And yes - you have my name right!) Collin lives in Fla and can easily get on a cruise! Others (like me) need to spend money on airfare to enjoy a cruise.

The DL concierge on the Allure (at least of this week's sailing) is Usha Purryag. Not sure when she got aboard or is departing. I will see if I can find out

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832