Current Concierges continued discussion

Vojtech is covering for Mangesh in the CL until sometime in September when Mangesh returns to the Vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks -- who is covering for Vojtech in the DL? Patricia D'Costa??? Any idea when in September Mangesh will return?

Link to GoogleDoc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Just talked to diamond concierge. She just started and thinks she will rotate in January.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello CptSticky,

Can you tell me the Diamond Concierge's first name? It is cut off on the picture above and I would like to know for our

upcoming cruise. I will e-mail her a week or so before to ask for a little help.

Thank you

Just talked to diamond concierge. She just started and thinks she will rotate in January.

Thank you so much Captain Sticky!! I have been trying to get this information for a long time.

Beatrice Chirmus is supposed to return to OA on September 3 -- I wonder whether she will be covering vacations for the SL or whether Lyli will. In addition to the 8-20 cruise, we are sailing on Nov. 26 and Jan. 28 so we should see Lyli at least one more time.

Thanks also for confirming Claudine and Federico in the SL.

Here is the link to the GoogleDoc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Our captain will be CaptPer Kristoffersen. He just started his rotation this weekend -- Current Captain thread says 8-5-17 but that is a Saturday.

For those of you who use the Diamond Lounge, Lyli De Leon will be the Concierge. I don't know much about her.

For the suite lounge, the Concierges are Claudine Benjamin and Federico.

Hello CptSticky,

Can you tell me the Diamond Concierge's first name? It is cut off on the picture above and I would like to know for our

upcoming cruise. I will e-mail her a week or so before to ask for a little help.

Thank you

Lyli De Leon.

Thanks for the letters. Interesting to see the restriction at Rising Tide ( or as they call it - Tie) bar, and the offering of the 20% discount for drinks not on the complementary menu. The offered discount is better for the bar staff who are often asked to provided drinks not on the menu. Hmm - We've used the vouchers in the Rising Tide Bar on recent cruises. Our last Oasis cruise was February, so I see a few things have changed.

Thx

M

Thanks for the letters. Interesting to see the restriction at Rising Tide ( or as they call it - Tie) bar, and the offering of the 20% discount for drinks not on the complementary menu. The offered discount is better for the bar staff who are often asked to provided drinks not on the menu. Hmm - We've used the vouchers in the Rising Tide Bar on recent cruises. Our last Oasis cruise was February, so I see a few things have changed.

Thx

M

I missed that, thanks for pointing it out. I'm a little disappointed, but I think I can afford to pay for a drink there. ;)

Anybody know how to contact the concierge by email before cruising?

I have the code for the different ships.

Have tried three different email addresses but none of them work.

As far as I know, this document shows the proper email addresses:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Which email addresses did you use?

Hi!

Will Yunqian Cai, Yueru Xiao, Bing Bai, and Jinhuan Wei be retaining their positions

for the Singapore to Australia repositioning cruise, and will the DL be converted back from

high rollers room and one or two of the lovely golden 4 be taking up the Diamond lounge position?

Thanks in advance x

Hi!

Will Yunqian Cai, Yueru Xiao, Bing Bai, and Jinhuan Wei be retaining their positions

for the Singapore to Australia repositioning cruise, and will the DL be converted back from

high rollers room and one or two of the lovely golden 4 be taking up the Diamond lounge position?

Thanks in advance x

Let me see if I can get of a hold of Bing and find out. I know that Jinhuan (Jo) is on vacation right now.

When we were on the Oasis last week and in the SL. Federico Taylor told us that Dudley was going to the Independence. Not sure when and he didn't offer why. Federico is going to be on the ship longer, through November, in order to be home for the holidays. He didn't know who his replacement would be since Dudley is departing the Oasis. Claudine Benjamin is still on the ship as the second Concierge in the SL, but I don't know her schedule. We dealt mainly with Federico.

When we were on the Oasis last week and in the SL. Federico Taylor told us that Dudley was going to the Independence. Not sure when and he didn't offer why. Federico is going to be on the ship longer, through November, in order to be home for the holidays. He didn't know who his replacement would be since Dudley is departing the Oasis. Claudine Benjamin is still on the ship as the second Concierge in the SL, but I don't know her schedule. We dealt mainly with Federico.

Wrong info..........Dudley signed onto the Alllure today.........suite lounge.....

Edited by PH8

Beatrice Chirmus who was in the DL will cover vacations in the Suite Lounge. There is a new concierge in the DL to replace Beatrice -- Lyli de Leon.

Thanks for the update on Federico's vacation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Hi!

Thanks in advance x

Ovation update :

I just heard back from Bing. The Genies will come back once the ship comes back to

Hong Kong. The Golden Concierge team is only for the Asian season. Once the ship

gets to Singapore they will go back to having a Suite concierge and a Diamond concierge.

Bing will be the concierge for one of those two lounges but she's not sure which one yet.

Bing is just a delight. She even apologized for taking a day to get back to me because she

didn't have internet. I love her!